16 days or less. NO MORE testing.

ALWAYS CRUZIN

• Vaccinated guests must continue to provide evidence of their vaccination status prior to embarkation. Pre-cruise testing is no longer required, except for cruises to Canada, Bermuda, Greece and Australia (per local guidelines), and on voyages 16 nights or longer.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, lesliejaykat said:

I find it interesting that now the vaccinated have the burden to show vaccination status vs. the unvaccinated. 

What burden??? You upload a PDF document that you probably already have a copy of. I'll take that "burden" over a test where I may be asymptomatic positive and have to cancel last minute. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, lesliejaykat said:

I find it interesting that now the vaccinated have the burden to show vaccination status vs. the unvaccinated. 

You don’t have to show it if you choose not to. Just take a Covid test and show the negative results.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

What is that supposed to mean? No testing is no testing. Only asking for you vacination status.

• Vaccinated guests must continue to provide evidence of their vaccination status, either through VeriFLY or at embarkation. Pre cruise testing is no longer required, except for the following destination regulations: 
    • Canada: a PCR test can be taken 3 days before sailing or an antigen test can be taken 2 days before sailing
    • Bermuda: a PCR test can be taken 4 days before sailing or an antigen test can be taken 2 days before sailing
    • Greece: a PCR or antigen test can be taken 2 days before sailing
    • Australia: a PCR test 3 days before sailing or a self-administered antigen test 1 day before sailing
  • Unvaccinated guests are welcome to sail and are no longer required to apply for a vaccine exemption, except for cruises in Australia or on voyages 16 nights and longer. 
  • Unvaccinated guests or those who do not provide proof of vaccination must present the results of a negative PCR or antigen test taken within 3 days of embarkation, expect for the following destination regulations: 
    • Canada: a PCR test can be taken 3 days before sailing or an antigen test can be taken 2 days before sailing
    • Bermuda: a PCR test can be taken 4 days before sailing (antigen tests are not accepted)
    • Australia: a PCR test 3 days before sailing or a self-administered antigen test 1 day before sailing
Edited by canes20
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Why test if you do not need to? To me that is a burden.

I would never do that, but the person I replied to said it was a burden to have to show your proof of vaccination. My point was if you don’t want to show your vaccination status, just take the test. Now people can choose to either show one or the other. Hopefully we will have to show neither soon.

Edited by JT1962
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

What is that supposed to mean? No testing is no testing. Only asking for you vacination status.

So I don't get a reply to my post showing the entire info about vaccinated and unvaccinated. You were very fast with this reply.

24 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

If you are not vaccinated you need to provide a negative test. Read the entire protocols.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, jetsfan58 said:

What ever happened to just "read the rules" and follow them? We are all guilty, at times, of over-complicating our lives! 

Apparently Twitter and other social media has destroyed most people’s ability to read and comprehend if it is more than 140 characters. Most seem to read a headline and not bother with the details. Then they are posting scathing reviews and comments about how “nobody told me...” when they are denied boarding at the pier because of not having the proper documentation.

• Like 2

His opening line is "vaccinated guests", Always Cruzin never said unvaccinated guests didn't have to test.I think some folks made their own assumptions and then ran with it. A reply isn't needed IMO. It's happy dance time! This is what everyone has been waiting for! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

His opening line is "vaccinated guests", Always Cruzin never said unvaccinated guests didn't have to test.I think some folks made their own assumptions and then ran with it. A reply isn't needed IMO. It's happy dance time! This is what everyone has been waiting for! 

But the title of the post IS?????????????

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ctlyf said:

What burden??? You upload a PDF document that you probably already have a copy of. I'll take that "burden" over a test where I may be asymptomatic positive and have to cancel last minute. 

I was mistaken on the new policy. I thought they were doing away with testing completely. And they were requiring those that are vaccinated to show proof and unvaccinated don't have to do anything. 

• Like 1