NCL Bliss Live Review 8/27/22 - 9/3/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

BennyBrun

On 8/28/2022 at 6:32 PM, BennyBrun said:

Day 2

The rain the wind and the chill kept people away from the pool deck … a hot tub to myself !

F51C992C-C2FC-4D7F-A9CA-648A8C7BBD88.jpeg

57C159C3-1138-467E-8BEC-441B1A228FA0.jpeg

Just started following.

Wow, your reviews and photos are amazing!

You've done a tremendous job.

Thank you for taking your time to do this.

The ship looks so beautiful and the food so amazing.

I know NCL does the dining differently than Royal Caribbean.

Are the pictures you are posting from those restaurants

free dining or paid extra dining??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luvcruzing said:

Were you concerned at all that you might encounter a bear on your hike?

It was on the back of my mind but it didn’t look like a trail where they would look for food plus I didn’t see any bear warnings 😂 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

Just started following.

Wow, your reviews and photos are amazing!

You've done a tremendous job.

Thank you for taking your time to do this.

The ship looks so beautiful and the food so amazing.

I know NCL does the dining differently than Royal Caribbean.

Are the pictures you are posting from those restaurants

free dining or paid extra dining??

All the food so far complimentary… nothing paid… I do have two free specialty dinning and tonight will be one of them Ocean Blue.   I have to tell you that I am a fan of Royal but when it comes to complimentary food … NCL is the clear winner… you always have access to a complimentary table service meal 24/7.  The free snack food options plentiful and on rotation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You really really need to bring winter gear if you want to stand outside to take in the view as we travel through the Glacier… we entered at around 3:45 pm and won’t make it to Dawes Glacier until 5:45PM and yeah it’s cold … finger numbing cold 

688303F8-7660-4579-BA30-DE88CBF8FD50.jpeg

B12BDFF1-9A68-44A4-B28B-915CBC999286.jpeg

42F23C55-4F3C-440F-B364-E7057F1BF04C.jpeg

948D8121-90B7-48BE-BC9D-81156FB24033.jpeg

FFCA54F6-DA01-478D-8AAB-62EB9A0670F4.jpeg

F4467D65-0E4E-413A-A315-00B01C4DE316.jpeg

E02AA249-B4CD-4410-9E1D-DE5A6D7BB23D.jpeg

1F641F12-70C7-45B3-960D-E610CE00E84D.jpeg

• Like 5

Totally random ask, and if you already posted pictures early on the trip, I apologize. I've been following along each day and just thought of this today. 🙂

Any chance you can take pictures of the room service menu?

As always, thank you so much for bringing us along on your adventure!

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the wonderful photos and commentary! We will be getting on the Bliss right after you get off. This will be our 2nd cruise to Alaska but the first was 14 years ago so it's nice to get a refresher of what to see. We are also flying in to Seattle (using NCL-made air reservations) on Saturday morning from the East coast. Keeping fingers crossed no flight delays to make us miss the ship. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and keep the information coming.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, 40yearcruiser said:

Thanks so much for the wonderful photos and commentary! We will be getting on the Bliss right after you get off. This will be our 2nd cruise to Alaska but the first was 14 years ago so it's nice to get a refresher of what to see. We are also flying in to Seattle (using NCL-made air reservations) on Saturday morning from the East coast. Keeping fingers crossed no flight delays to make us miss the ship. Enjoy the rest of your cruise and keep the information coming.

We are 2 other couples from Orange Park going on the same cruise.  See you on board.

1 hour ago, mlibbydp said:

Totally random ask, and if you already posted pictures early on the trip, I apologize. I've been following along each day and just thought of this today. 🙂

Any chance you can take pictures of the room service menu?

As always, thank you so much for bringing us along on your adventure!

I did not but I can open the folder and take some pictures… I rarely order room service.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, 40yearcruiser said:

I will be praying for you… I hope it’s a direct flight!  If not make sure you have the airlines phone number ready and be proactive about any hiccups. Also let NCL know immediately since they booked your flights!!!   Have a fantastic cruise!  It’s going to be amazing!

• Like 1