Cruise Guest Listings

iramack

5 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

Don't forget you've got Meghan Markle who is wanting to be as Royal as anyone can be. 🙄

Very off topic and I am probably going to get into trouble for saying it---but the more I have read, the more I see her as an opportunist.  I liked her ok in the beginning, but not now. 

Edited by SLSD
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, SLSD said:

Very off topic and I am probably going to get into trouble for saying it---but the more I have read, the more I see her as an opportunist.  

I  can see her now in Seabourn Square putting her name down for the guest list.

" Her Imperial Majesty Queen Meghan of Fantasy Land"

Carried by two flunkies in a Sedan Chair.

Edited by Mr Luxury
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, marazul said:

Yes, the titles were interesting.  Not long ago there was a Royal Highness from a now defunct monarchy.  

I guess it's possible she was a Royal Highness.  It's also possible she clicked the wrong box from the drop-down menu or perhaps she was just clowning.  Someone could say they were a Field Marshal, an Ayatollah or a Baroness (if those were available choices or if you could write in your title) and it just might get printed that way.  When I'm onboard my next cruise, I'll try listing my title as Supreme Allied Commander and see what happens. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, skybluewaters said:

I guess it's possible she was a Royal Highness.  It's also possible she clicked the wrong box from the drop-down menu or perhaps she was just clowning.  Someone could say they were a Field Marshal, an Ayatollah or a Baroness (if those were available choices or if you could write in your title) and it just might get printed that way.  When I'm onboard my next cruise, I'll try listing my title as Supreme Allied Commander and see what happens. 

Well, she certainly acted the part.  Aloof and exotic. And I doubt there is a drop-down menu for deposed monarchies.  She might grant an audience to the Supreme Allied Commander. You never know. 😁

Edited by marazul
  • Like 1