Dinner Reservations on Medallion Disappeared!

suzyed

15 minutes ago, geoherb said:

Island Dining Room is still not showing up on my app.

Yours may be a different issue. Reboot your phone.  Did you check the website to see if the DR shows there?

I didn’t have to reboot, it was another IT

issue over the weekend and it corrected itself.

Perhaps this has been discussed before but...I am beginning to wonder if whether you are using the Android version of this app versus the iPhone version makes any difference when it comes to usability and reliability.

Myself and my family are on Android devices and we have not encountered any problems with this app. It is slow but that's the extent of the issues we have encountered. Everything thus far sticks and nothing has disappeared (I did check my dining reservations when this thread popped up yesterday).

Edited by minabruuke

2 hours ago, geoherb said:

Island Dining Room is still not showing up on my app.

Stupid me...I panicked and changed it all. and right, Island is not showing which is what I had before.

Edited by suzyed

12 hours ago, CruisePrin said:

The same thing happened to me.  I cannot see the reservations I made for the Island Dining Room on the app on my phone.  However, when I use my computer to go to the website version of MedallionClass, all of my dining reservations are there.  I was glad to see they are not lost, but will be glad when I can again see them in the app.

What do you mean the website version? Where is that?

1 hour ago, Sn0cruiser said:

My Island dining room reservations are also gone from the app but still appear on the web based version.  Also on the app if I try to make a new reservation the Island is not one of the choices.   May just be a data issue with the app (hopefully).

Same with me, they show with web access but not with app. Cruise is in 8 days, but app says 'try closer to sailing time' I went to App store and it says 'Open' which implies I have latest iOs App. I have auto updates enabled.

5 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Stupid me...I changed it all. and right, Island is not showing which is what I had before.

If it's still there in the background, you may actually have two reservations active for every night so don't be too hard on yourself.  I noticed that my reservations all disappeared for one of my cruises earlier this year.  I made all new ones.  Closer to the cruise I looked at DMW and I saw two reservations for every night - the old and new ones.  I went in and canceled the duplicates.  Hope this is the case in your situation and that you have the times you want.

The app may have been blocked from seeing the Island data either on purpose (for some reason) or accidentally with whatever the weekend maintenance work was this past weekend.  I hope the latter because all the remaining Coral and Palm private table availability looks a little too late for us to eat especially if the recent reports of slow dining service holds true for our cruise.

11 minutes ago, Sn0cruiser said:

The app may have been blocked from seeing the Island data either on purpose (for some reason) or accidentally with whatever the weekend maintenance work was this past weekend.  I hope the latter because all the remaining Coral and Palm private table availability looks a little too late for us to eat especially if the recent reports of slow dining service holds true for our cruise.

That makes sense, especially since the App will not let me add a reservation.

11 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

My Samsung (Android) re-boots itself every morning at 3:00am.  I imagine all with recent O/S do the same?

If the feature is turned on.  On my phone S21+ 5G with Android 12 it is off by default and must be turned on.  Funny thing is that you can search and find the feature by doing a search for Auto Restart, but it does not show up in the battery and device care menu pages.  So not sure how many actually have the feature enabled.

I took the advice of others here and checked out my husband’s booking online. Truly bizarre stuff. I clicked on his upcoming cruise and chose DMW. I was quite excited; I hadn’t previously known DMW was even available online. However, DMW Online showed my pic also (I’m not on this cruise) which was my first clue something was off. Then I noticed the ports…it’s our booked February 2023 cruise on a different ship.  I can’t even access DMW Online for his near term cruises. 

DMW is a train wreck regardless of how I try to approach it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

I took the advice of others here and checked out my husband’s booking online. Truly bizarre stuff. I clicked on his upcoming cruise and chose DMW. I was quite excited; I hadn’t previously known DMW was even available online. However, DMW Online showed my pic also (I’m not on this cruise) which was my first clue something was off. Then I noticed the ports…it’s our booked February 2023 cruise on a different ship.  I can’t even access DMW Online for his near term cruises. 

DMW is a train wreck regardless of how I try to approach it. 

If you sign in on the website, use his

booking number, name and DOB instead

of his email and password.

See if that brings up his current booking.

Also, now check the App to see if it’s showing his DMW correctly.  If it is, then just work with the App. 

IDK what crazy things they did over the weekend. Hopefully, you can see his now on the App.

Edited by PacnGoNow

55 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you sign in on the website, use his

booking number, name and DOB instead

of his email and password.

See if that brings up his current booking.

Also, now check the App to see if it’s showing his DMW correctly.  If it is, then just work with the App. 

IDK what crazy things they did over the weekend. Hopefully, you can see his now on the App.

I logged in using his captains circle log in. The two upcoming cruises show up just as they should. I clicked on the first one, went into DMW online, and it shows dining reservations for his cruise next February, three cruises in the future. 

20 hours ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

I logged in using his captains circle log in. The two upcoming cruises show up just as they should. I clicked on the first one, went into DMW online, and it shows dining reservations for his cruise next February, three cruises in the future. 

Same issue here.  February Diamond bookings show but not October bookings.  Hope to see G again on these cruises!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Still same problem, web shows reservations. Deleted and reinstalled medallionclass App, still does not show reservations - sail in 4 days. Chat with Princess said Web version is correct, App sometimes has trouble loading data!

If web version is correct, then you should be good.  Recheck MC App tmrw. They may be messing with it this weekend again. 

• Like 1