Matt Mitcham on CBS's The Love Boat

CruizinSusan70

During the finale of The Challenge tonight there was a promo regarding the Love Boat, which debuts the first week of October on CBS.  They had a quick picture of the captain, a female bartender doing the iconic "Isaac sign" from the original show and then a picture of Matt as your cruise director.

Just thought I would post this so fans of his would know to check out the show, which debuts on Wednesday October 5. For those who don't know the background, it will not be a sitcom like the original show, but a dating reality show hosted by real life married couple Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell.  Was filmed in the Mediterranean this summer.

• Like 3

Thanks to the OP for this thread, as I do not follow social media - and proud of it!  And I had no idea a LB series was about to start - will set the DVR for sure, even though it will be a totally different format.  Matt is my favorite CD of all time!  We sail on the Vista again next month, and I will really miss him being there.  😞 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, shof515 said:

if you follow matt social media pages, this been know for many months

Since I am not on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or any other social media type stuff, I just became aware of it the old fashioned way last night, by watching TV.  Just wanted to pass it along to others that are not attached to various social platforms.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

Well, you shouldn't tailgate. 

Obviously 

10 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

Thanks to the OP for this thread, as I do not follow social media - and proud of it!  And I had no idea a LB series was about to start - will set the DVR for sure, even though it will be a totally different format.  Matt is my favorite CD of all time!  We sail on the Vista again next month, and I will really miss him being there.  😞 

My pleasure. Just wanted to let others similar to us that are not permanently attached to their various social media accounts about the show.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sprint180 said:

I got kinda excited there for a minute. Even though I don’t have tv. I thought Love Boat. Yea!  But, since it’s a reality show I would pass. Fun knowing Matt will be on it though. 

Yeah it’s probably going to be one of these dating shows except on a ship. I won’t watch that. I would watch a Love Boat reboot. 

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah it’s probably going to be one of these dating shows except on a ship. I won’t watch that. I would watch a Love Boat reboot. 

Yes... its going to be a dating reality show.  But they are putting it between Survivor and Amazing Race so it will do well.