Not Enough of the Right Electrical Outlets in Cabins

hctkbt

I have found that there are very few Canadian style outlets in cabins.  Or they're placed in awkward locations.  Using European to Canadian plug adapters can work but they're often made shoddily.  Now we nsed USB and USB-c plugs as well.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD MODEL OF EUROPEAN-CANADIAN/USB/USB-C PLUG ADAPTOR SYSTEM THAT CAN ALSO INCREASE THE NUMBER OF AVAILABLE OUTLETS?  SAME COULD BE SAID FOR OUTLETS THAT DO ACCOMMODATE CANADIAN PLUGS... STILL NOT ENOUGH SO ALONG THE SAME LINES, ARE THERE SUGGESTIONS FOR PLUG INSERTS THAT INCREASE PLUG-IN CAPACITY (INCLUDING FOR REGULAR PLUGS, USB AND USB-C?)?

All kinds of options as the member above stated on Amazon

Here is one that goes to a power bar with USB and one USB C as well.

Sorry - cannot speak to how they are made, as we only ever plug one thing at a time and we have long standing old adaptors.  Just note that this or any unit may not match the exact plug outlet and you still may require an adaptor to connect the power bar.

https://www.amazon.ca/Surge-Protector-Power-Bar-Extension/dp/B09YRD9S6F/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=33YLRPXW76E1J&keywords=european+to+canadian+plug+power+bar&qid=1663449686&sprefix=european+to+canadian+plug+power+bar%2Caps%2C86&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1

image.thumb.png.2574a128110a258880d1b6d8b5f9c477.png

Edited by CDNPolar

This is the one I have.  It came with a small case.  I loved it so much I gave one to my son-in-law, who is a CIO.  He sent me this pic from Paris in 2018.  He loves it too!  Unfortunately I do not see it available any longer but there are many like it on Amazon.   There are multiple USB ports and it can be used in 200+ countries worldwide.  The prongs related to each country’s voltage are contained within the unit and pop out when needed.

5A684205-1F5C-4F65-8991-836C3F01B077.thumb.jpeg.e5c0b56ef82ea590f2e3e43c2cdeefe5.jpeg

25B4F37B-3BF4-4299-9544-12480138DB78.jpeg.6952bab744de7192b5695d25aef4af2d.jpeg