Debarkation morning breakfast

janroatan

The MDR is open but bar services are super limited on the last day and a request like that will put a lot of stress on the server who may have to go a long way to fetch it for you. I would suggest checking out an open bar up by the buffet or in the atrium and getting it yourself and take it to the dining room with you. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, janroatan said:

Thinking of closing out our cruise with breakfast in the Main Dinning room.

Could they supply a Bloody Mary that morning?

Probably less than convenient.  Might I suggest a canned cocktail (put into a non metal container) or proper mixings along with the critical ingredient in an all plastic 50ml container that might have been in your pocket as you entered the ship?  I probably indulge too much, but I can't say that I've ever been in favor of consuming essential spirits before I disembark (not to mention that I had vodka, but I do like to substitute gin.)  Alternatively, it might be even better to wait until you disembark and then patronize a proper spirits emporium where the cocktail can be properly mixed.

7 hours ago, janroatan said:

Thinking of closing out our cruise with breakfast in the Main Dinning room.

Could they supply a Bloody Mary that morning?

We tend to make it a practice to do breakfast in the dining room on disembarkation day.  It's so much calmer than the buffet.  I seem to remember a Bloody Mary and a Mimosa offered on the menu, but I am old and I imagine things a lot. 😉  Maybe it was on HAL...  Come back and tell us if you get one.