Double C&A points?

Aside from how you get double if booking a suite, there was a promotion if you booked in 2021, as posted above. If you remember, the cruise lines were basically on the verge of bankruptcy with all of these Covid disruptions and being completely shut down in may places, plus many customers not wanting to cruise during Covid, as well as the more strict vaccine/mask requirements which put off some % of the population as well.

So, they did everything they could to incentivize bookings. I think it's a one-time thing ever, for the unique situation.

• Thanks 1

Just looking for a clarification on this. We are on the anthem TA in October and I always thought we had missed the double points promotion as it ended on 30/9/22.

Had a wee google and got the Q&A on the C&A Double points promotion and it contradicts itself by saying two different things. It says the following so which one is correct?

The double points offer is exclusive to our most loyal guests, the Crown & Anchor Society members! Members will receive double Cruise Points on bookings made through September 30, 2021 for sailings departing January 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022.

This offer applies to named, existing bookings made before September 30, 2021 for sailings departing January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022. Offer excludes residents of China.

Hi,

First timer here. Recently I reserved 2 JSs on a 4-day cruise. I was expecting to see 16 points (4 double points/suite= 8 X 2 JSs= 16 points). However, the RC lady told me that I'm not entitled for the 8 points for the other JS, that I paid for. Is that true??? Two adults stayed in JS#1 and 2 adults/one kid in JS#2. Thanks in advance. 

3 minutes ago, BRuiz1968 said:

Hi,

First timer here. Recently I reserved 2 JSs on a 4-day cruise. I was expecting to see 16 points (4 double points/suite= 8 X 2 JSs= 16 points). However, the RC lady told me that I'm not entitled for the 8 points for the other JS, that I paid for. Is that true??? Two adults stayed in JS#1 and 2 adults/one kid in JS#2. Thanks in advance. 

You get points for the cabin you stay in, not for the cabins you book.

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

We're on the Anthem TA.  I'm expecting double points. Cruise booked and paid for in 2021.  5hen cancelled and moved to this year.  My understanding was sail by date of December 31st controls.

Yes, correct. I made an earlier post about this as I was unsure as Royal Caribbean had two different dates on their website. I got confirmation from them that until the end of the year (provided it was booked pre 2022) it’s double points.- see below.

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department regarding your Crown and Anchor membership

Kindly note that your cruise will qualify for the double points, it will be 24 pts per passenger for the 12 nights cruise. 

Please let us know should you have any other questions.

2 minutes ago, Digjharper said:

Yes, correct. I made an earlier post about this as I was unsure as Royal Caribbean had two different dates on their website. I got confirmation from them that until the end of the year (provided it was booked pre 2022) it’s double points.- see below.

Booked by 9/30/21

19 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

How long does it take for your points to be updated on the cruise planner? We got back last Saturday and I have not seen it update yet for our double points.

Ours were posted to our accounts about 8 days after the end of the cruise. 

• Like 1