10/06/2022 Get ready for HOLIDAYS

Izena

Sorry for a late start.  I’m easily distracted and forgetful.   

I’m in the middle of my range.  Happy with that.   Having problems with surgical drain/ not  Draining properly.  Left msg for Dr. Nurse texted me he was informed but never heard back.  

weather has been wonderful getting 3-4 miles every morning.  Hope everyone is staying on track.

• Like 1

Sorry I haven't been checking in. Still on my cruise, few days left. Goes so fast.

Izena Thanks for posting. Sorry your drain not doing well.

Sorry missed Jo before she left. 

Ombud hope your Holiday went well. I don't how many days it goes.

Jan how your treatments going> How many left?

Susan and is it Peach- how are you doing.

When I get home will check in. Everyone do your best as Izena said-

-Holidays and cruises coming soon!

• Like 1

Oh Izena I wish I was anywhere in my range. I'm 25.1 BMI. Will be in range after losing another 1 lbs. I was there but too many cruises

Belle how do you stay on track while cruising?? I'm doing more cruising than usual right now while prices are so incredibly low. Q

I guess it's just me here but carrying on. Figured out the calorie intact while trying to get back into my denim skirt from last summer (I'm really bad at maintenance):

Breakfast - NV bar (160) + coffee (40) so 200

Lunch - yogurt (90) + mango (75) + very few berries so another 200??

Snack - raw veggies no dip no idea but I didn't get here on carrots, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes 

Dinner - 500

Ombud  looks like you are shooting for under 10000 calories.  Does that work for you.?  Drink lots of water,  limit salt intake,  watch out for white carbs ( rice, potatoes, bread).  I use an MYNETDIARY app to keep track of calories.   Good luck.  

Jazzper and I walked abt 3.5 miles this am.  Had to carry him about  1/3 mile  -  he kept stopping or wanting to go a different direction luckily he only weighs 15 lbs.  weather has been awesome.

I did weigh myself over the weekend - first time in a month and I am up 0.6#.  Could have been worse, right now it doesn't seem to be working to try to do much dieting right now.

I just had radiation number 14 yesterday - only 19 more to go.  It is going fine .... am looking forward to it being done.  Jan

Jan yay almost half way through radiation.  When I had mine 30+ years ago it wasn’t bad because I did it  right after work and wasn’t too far away so no real interruption in my daily schedule.  I think I would get tired of going if I had to break up my day ( not that I’m doing anything.LOL)  0.6 not too bad of again basically staying the same.

saw plastic surgeon yesterday. ( had sent a text msg and photo to nurse -  stating I felt ignored and needed issues addressed )  drain removed been in 4 weeks still draining,  sutures removed from 3 small areas,  blood clot evacuated.  Puckered incision the edges are super sensitive , he said will go away  in time my reply was I doubted that.   Nurse reminded me that I was still on light activity ( I wasn’t going to mention I’m  taking 3 mile walks every morning.  -  walking with Jazzper IS  light activity ,  he has to sniff everywhere.)

Weather has been awesome. 

• Like 1