Current prices specialty coffee, soda, bottled water, fresh juice?

LB_NJ

Trying to decide if I should buy the classic non-alcohol drink package (we don't drink enough for the alcohol package).

Current price is $14 + gratuities per day (pre-cruise).

To me it is just a matter of $ as I will buy what I want on-board and the pre-cruise purchase is just to save a few dollars.

My estimate is 2 (single expresso shot) lates or cappuccinos per day, 2 bottled waters per day, and maybe 1 soda a day plus a fresh juice every other day.

We will be traveling on Constellation in January out of Tampa if that makes a difference.

It would make sense. The coffee drinks would be approximately $6 ea, soda is about $3/can and water about the same. All would also need the gratuity added. If you have the package then you can get what you would like that’s offered in the package and not have to worry about signing anything or worrying how much you spend.

I just checked the app for our cruise leaving on Saturday and single shot espresso is $4, Cappuccino, Latte, Americano, etc are $5, soda is $3 and Evian water is $3.50.  It doesn't have a price for any other water. However, I think you also get the premium juice (OJ) which is $3.50, vitamin water which is $4.50 and some others.

To get a good feel for what things would cost - Recommend getting the Celebrity App and look at one of the current ships that are at sea.   Pick dining and then a venue like al Bacio

Al Bacio is probably a good choice as it shows coffee drinks, Wine, Beer

Espresso -   $4.00

Espresso based drinks and Tea  $5.00

Iglu (Frap)    $6

Drinks with booze -  $9 - 12

Basic Wine   -  7-9

Beer - Bud   $6.50

Heineken  $7.50

Stella     $10.00

Evan (currently not available on many ships) and San Pelegrino (8 oz)  $3.50 Liter $5.00

Soda $3.00

Red Bull -  $5.50

You can see wine list in any of the dining rooms menus.

10 hours ago, john2003 said:

Am I correct that fresh orange juice is not covered by the Classic package? 

That is correct.   I would also like to note that Fresh Orange Juice on Celebrity is not Fresh Squeezed OJ.   They have 3 tiers of OJ -   OJ which is concentrated -  Fresh is Fresh Squeezed and is the same as you would buy in the refrigerated section of the grocery store and Fresh Squeezed which is only available in Blu, Luminea, Retreat and CC Breakfast.

I learned this from a Assistant Waiter in Blu that's job was to get up at 5:00 and fresh squeeze it.  She told me how much she squeezed and the amount for each location but I don't remember.  It was quite a bit.

• Thanks 1