diamond plus question

19 minutes ago, coachmike1959 said:

you have to book on board to use your bogo for the specialty dining. Some restaurants do not honor the bogo tho..i found that out hwne i wanted to have dinner in the hibachi restaurant

Grandeur also no izumi. Only Italian and chops. And they use full price. 

Be sure and ask as many glasses of wine I like were over the $13 limit. But yes it's good in Mdr.

20220920_104056.jpg

On 10/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, firefly333 said:

Be sure and ask as many glasses of wine I like were over the $13 limit. But yes it's good in Mdr.

You can still use the voucher, for a glass of wine priced over $13. You  simply pay the  difference (plus 18% gratuity) between the wine price and $13. 

m

On 10/8/2022 at 7:03 PM, HicksRA said:

If you buy a specialty dining reservation on the cruise planner, they will credit the payment back as obc to your account at the restaurant and then apply the ship price if you want to use your BOGO. 

I have always made one dining reservation on line then told the restaurant there will be 2 dining using my BOGO.   They may pull faces but it can be done.  I have never had the online payment recredited and been made to pay again.  

On 10/8/2022 at 2:05 PM, coachmike1959 said:

you have to book on board to use your bogo for the specialty dining. Some restaurants do not honor the bogo tho..i found that out hwne i wanted to have dinner in the hibachi restaurant

Used to be able to pre book the restaurant at home and then tell them you want to use your BOGO coupon once at the restaurant that night. They would just credit your onboard account.

I assume nothing changed on that matter.

Edited by Jimbo