Problems printing luggage tags

iflyrc5

I documents are complete except for the final health questionnaire but the HAL system is not allowing me to print out our luggage tags.  I tried the Saturday and Sunday and used the print button and also the choice to download and neither worked.  Anyone else having this issue.

8 minutes ago, iflyrc5 said:

I documents are complete except for the final health questionnaire but the HAL system is not allowing me to print out our luggage tags.  I tried the Saturday and Sunday and used the print button and also the choice to download and neither worked.  Anyone else having this issue.

I am not at this point in printing but just reading what you have said --  is it waiting for the final Health Questionnaire? As that is the only thing you haven't done...

9 hours ago, crystalspin said:

I am not at this point in printing but just reading what you have said --  is it waiting for the final Health Questionnaire? As that is the only thing you haven't done...

You can print the tags prior to the Health questionnaire.  Cannot print the boarding passes though (at least not the version you need for boarding).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, iflyrc5 said:

I use Chrome which is the most popular browser and it does not work - so I tried MS Edge and it worked - go figure.  

I use Chrome, but I always save the tag to a  PDF, then print as many as I need from that when I am ready to use. Don't know if that makes a difference, but it works. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, iflyrc5 said:

I use Chrome which is the most popular browser and it does not work - so I tried MS Edge and it worked - go figure.  

I visit a certain website to make photo books and it doesn't work properly on Chrome.  When using Edge it works fine.  Also happens when I price cruises on Princess's website.  Edge will tell me the prices and Chrome says they are not available.  Using my Dell laptop.

• 5 months later...

Coming very late to this discussion, but I just need to thank the posters who suggested switching to Edge. I have been so frustrated trying everything to print our boarding passes for our upcoming cruise, and so I am so glad to have found this discussion. As soon as I went via Edge all was fine and I've been able to get my luggage tags. I may have to just move to using Edge in future. Thanks people.

12 minutes ago, Gibbie42 said:

When I was completing check in there was an option to email the boarding pass and luggage tags. I chose that, and now I have a set of pdfs saved. Seems like the easiest to me. 

Hi Gibbie. I tried that also, but it still wouldn't print for me. I think the internet/WWB gremlins are working overtime these days. 😉