Six days until sailing and no Suite assignment yet!

crusinbanjo

Mrs Banjo and I booked a last minute cruise out of Quebec on October 22, (next Saturday).  We booked this just as, and because, the CV-19 testing and restrictions were dropped.  As of today with 6 days to go before sailing we still have not been assigned a suite.  We bought a guarantee for a Superior Veranda Suite.  What happens if we arrive at the dock without an assigned suite?  Has anybody experienced that situation?

I am not really worried that we won't get a suite, but I am interested in what to expect.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

Mrs Banjo and I booked a last minute cruise out of Quebec on October 22, (next Saturday).  We booked this just as, and because, the CV-19 testing and restrictions were dropped.  As of today with 6 days to go before sailing we still have not been assigned a suite.  We bought a guarantee for a Superior Veranda Suite.  What happens if we arrive at the dock without an assigned suite?  Has anybody experienced that situation?

I am not really worried that we won't get a suite, but I am interested in what to expect.

In June I got the room assignment on a Monday for a cruise that started on the Friday.  I just kept checking mysilversea until it showed.  My guess is your room will appear in the next day or two. 

Enjoy your cruise 😀

On 10/16/2022 at 4:19 PM, Lois R said:

Or you could call SS tomorrow and see if your PCC can give you an answer.

That is exactly what I did today and "Voila"  (Practicing my French), and a suite was assigned today!  We are good to go!  Hope to meet you on board Lois.  We will be driving a one way rental car from Boston to Quebec, then its on to the Whisper for our Let's get back to cruising cruise!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

That is exactly what I did today and "Voila"  (Practicing my French), and a suite was assigned today!  We are good to go!  Hope to meet you on board Lois.  We will be driving a one way rental car from Boston to Quebec, then its on to the Whisper for our Let's get back to cruising cruise!

Appreciate the good news and follow-up.  Keep us posted as you travel.  Any and all info/background is of interest.  Happy travel and sailing!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio   

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

Glad you got your cabin assignment and hope to meet you and Mrs as well.😀