Can just one person in the cabin take Princess Plus?

cruising deacon

3 minutes ago, John99 said:

You posted earlier.  This is your second thread on this subject.  Why?

This is true and the answer remains the same.  You must both purchase the Plus package. 😉

Edited by msmoger

7 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

You cannot book the Princess Plus fare for just one person but you can purchase a drink package for just one person in the cabin. B6D92A84-32C2-4FE1-9A91-D90E71EC2124.thumb.jpeg.e989332ece4c93f1cb7454c84c506d75.jpeg

At those prices - it probably would be more affordable to just buy plus for both people as it includes tips.

13 minutes ago, Coral said:

At those prices - it probably would be more affordable to just buy plus for both people as it includes tips.

Not to mention that the Plus fare includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks (specialty coffees and teas, mocktails, bottled water, soda, etc.) that his wife might drink.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, capriccio said:

Not to mention that the Plus fare includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks (specialty coffees and teas, mocktails, bottled water, soda, etc.) that his wife might drink.

I actually took the plus on my last cruise and my next cruise. I don't drink alcohol. At home, I seem to only drink water. Vacations for me are a time to splurge on fresh squeezed OJ, mocktails, I can get as much bottled water I want, etc.....I generally don't drink soda. I probably didn't come out ahead on the last cruise but I wouldn't splurge if it wasn't included. I would look at every charge for OJ, etc... On this next cruise - the price made sense to go with Plus as there was some promo.

Edited by Coral