Moon question

Emtbsam

There’s a coffee/tea machine in the morning beginning at least by 6:00 AM.  It’s my favorite spot when coming into port early morning.

The evening bar service is nice but quite  often the space can be commandeered by charter groups and can become quite crowded and noisy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silver Spectre said:

Yes, yes, and yes

A few months ago it was just a push button coffee machine (no juice, no pastries, no server), other than the day we traversed the Panama Canal. But it was at the peak of Omicron with a very low passenger count.  That was my first Moon cruise so I didn't know what the usual routine is.

In the morning, is it still just a push button machine, or is there now more?

I agree it's a beautiful venue, similar to the Observation lounge on SB in the morning, great for sail-in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 12:44 AM, Catlover54 said:

A few months ago it was just a push button coffee machine (no juice, no pastries, no server), other than the day we traversed the Panama Canal. But it was at the peak of Omicron with a very low passenger count.  That was my first Moon cruise so I didn't know what the usual routine is.

In the morning, is it still just a push button machine, or is there now more?

I agree it's a beautiful venue, similar to the Observation lounge on SB in the morning, great for sail-in.

That reminds me of that day - a very hot day. Do you recall a passenger being very ill and disappearing with staff chasing after him (no doubt wanting to test! Coughs and sneezes is one thing………… He certainly didn’t look well.