Drink package

johnnydeo

2 hours ago, johnnydeo said:

If I have a drink package (me only) and I give my Significant Other a drink, will anyone say anything? Don't want a drink package for her as she's one and done. Celebrity Equinox upcoming cruise. 

Does Celebrity let you buy their drink package for only one in a room? I am not familiar with main-line cruises that allow that... Anyway, sharing results in revocation on any line I've heard of!

It looks like stealing via abuse of the drinks package has supplanted the old rum runners. It seems like OP has no ethical qualms about theft, since he's only asking about what happens when he gets caught. Perhaps he would think twice once he knows he could (at best) have the drink package cancelled without refund or (at worst) be kicked off the ship at the next port and be banned from future cruises. Just pay for her drinks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Does Celebrity let you buy their drink package for only one in a room? I am not familiar with main-line cruises that allow that... Anyway, sharing results in revocation on any line I've heard of!

Good point - and I don’t think OP was suggesting the “significant other” would want just one drink the whole cruise - more likely one drink per day.

Of course, OP could solve the problem by booking separate cabins.🤣

Edited by navybankerteacher

17 hours ago, mom says said:

It looks like stealing via abuse of the drinks package has supplanted the old rum runners. It seems like OP has no ethical qualms about theft, since he's only asking about what happens when he gets caught. Perhaps he would think twice once he knows he could (at best) have the drink package cancelled without refund or (at worst) be kicked off the ship at the next port and be banned from future cruises. Just pay for her drinks.

"Theft?"  Of what?  

3 hours ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

"Theft?"  Of what?  

Um, the drink that the OP would give to his wife that should have been paid for. What the OP wants to do is like going to a buffet restaurant, paying for one person, then sharing everything with a second person. No Bueno.

Edited by mom says