Small bottles of wine

CJMini

Thank you for the responses.

I find the smaller bottles much easier to pack ( we carry on our luggage).

We enjoy a glass with dinner…   thought the smaller bottles would be more convenient.

Again, thank you.

2 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

I would take the 4 small bottles and if the screeners say no then hammer back two of the bottles. Win Win to me

This is great! 

I’ve taken a couple on board in my carryon before and they got through.  I agree I like the small bottles of “cheap” wine.  Great to carry off in a port of call too for something extra at the beach.  Try putting 2 in yours and 2 in your partners bag.  They can only say no.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

I would take the 4 small bottles and if the screeners say no then hammer back two of the bottles. Win Win to me

But I have only seen you drink white wine.  Red is different.  Red wine was meant to be enjoyed, not chugged like a beer or white wine. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

But I have only seen you drink white wine.  Red is different.  Red wine was meant to be enjoyed, not chugged like a beer or white wine.

Amateur. Learn to chug a nice cab like us professionals 🤪.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

Four bottles?  No problem:  

- Wife carries two, husband carries two.  

- Go through two separate x-ray lines /don't talk to one another until you're past this area.  

But, seriously, I'd rather bring the larger bottles.  

Why not do it?  Royal Caribbean now allows two 750 ml bottles of wine PER PASSENGER.  This was a recent change.  

On boarding day, guests may bring onboard two (2) 750 ml bottles of personal wine or champagne per stateroom in their carry-on luggage. If more than two bottles of wine or champagne are brought onboard, including any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports-of-call or in our onboard shops, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on your last day onboard.

18 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

No.  It's per stateroom.

18 hours ago, barb in ga said:

On boarding day, guests may bring onboard two (2) 750 ml bottles of personal wine or champagne per stateroom in their carry-on luggage. If more than two bottles of wine or champagne are brought onboard, including any alcoholic beverages purchased in ports-of-call or in our onboard shops, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on your last day onboard.

17 hours ago, KelJ said:

No. Two per stateroom. 

Sorry I guess I got this confused with Celebrity where it is now two per person vs stateroom. 

Just another way the two cruise lines with under the one company differ.