Opening Schedule

CHEZMARYLOU

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Interesting that one gives specific dates and one says week-of. Makes it harder to pin down when it opens.

I totally agree with you. With that ambiguity in mind, that’s why I believe that @TMLAalum specifically wrote, I plan on looking starting 12/4/2022 when the Europe itineraries are expected to be published as soon as the 5th.”

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, lamondys said:

I am on the beyond now and was told by the future cruise desk that the Europe 2024 sailing release is delayed until after the Caribbean/Canada/Bermuda 

Interesting.

The website says Caribbean and Bermuda December 13 and Europe December 14.  Apex popped up for booking the night before it was due to open at around 9:30 Eastern. Also Iglu had the itineraries posted a few days before which made the research easy to do. Allowed me to hone in on what I was looking for much easier. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amcco said:

The website says Caribbean and Bermuda December 13 and Europe December 14.  Apex popped up for booking the night before it was due to open at around 9:30 Eastern. Also Iglu had the itineraries posted a few days before which made the research easy to do. Allowed me to hone in on what I was looking for much easier. 

What is "Iglu"?

55 minutes ago, TMLAalum said:

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas- except Christmas is always December 25th!

First the 5th, then the 8th and now the 14th (if that date sticks)!

Honestly it's making me annoyed. Release them already and quit stalling. I was excited for it today. I feel like by next week I'm just going to be even more annoyed and pick anything to get rid of this NRD I was stupid enough to do.

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, cameronp12 said:

Anyone know why the delay? Surely they already have all the itineraries/port calls finalized? 

Seems like this will only upset those who wanted to book today, not add excitement/anticipation.

Maybe IT needs more time? Or there is a port issue and they're locking down dock space? 

I got a call from Celebrity Wednesday, December 7 telling me the new 24/25 season was open.  I was told I would receive an email and I could apply my "Cruise Ahead" certificate to a 2024 TA cruise (Just got off the Constellation, where I booked a future cruise voucher). I haven't received any emails and the 2024 TA season hasn't opened yet. Ahh, Celebrity. 

• Like 1