Odyssey of the Seas Shows

GT38

14 hours ago, Longhorn Cruiser said:

The Book

Effectors

Show Girls

Check in your APP or online.  You may be able to make the reservations now.

I was able to reserve The Book for my cruise in December.

Look under Entertainment.

Did they stop Tap Factory on Odyssey?

3 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I am disappointed Tap Factory is no longer on Odyssey. That was my favorite show when we were on Odyssey last year. They showed a preview of Effectors during our cruise. I am looking forward to that show when i am on Odyssey again in a few months. 

We saw Tap Factory on the Wonder in March.

• 2 weeks later...

Only the book requires reservations. All the other shows had plenty of room with 4200 pax.  Its only because the 270 is small.  Its by far the worst show I have ever seen on a cruise ship.  And that includes CATS.  acrobats and contortionist get an A.  Dancers a B.  Singers a C.  Theater an A.  Show gets an F.   SHIKA.......SHIKA KAA KAA!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, #1TravelMom said:

Oh no - I'm definitely worried if it was WORSE than Cats!  Guess we can give it a try and find something else to do if we don't care for it.

Effectors in the Main Theater is worse than the Book in 270 in my opinion. That said both are overly reliant on technology and their storylines are thinner than a sheet of paper. 

On 11/21/2022 at 9:18 AM, resetjet said:

Only the book requires reservations. All the other shows had plenty of room with 4200 pax.  Its only because the 270 is small.  Its by far the worst show I have ever seen on a cruise ship.  And that includes CATS.  acrobats and contortionist get an A.  Dancers a B.  Singers a C.  Theater an A.  Show gets an F.   SHIKA.......SHIKA KAA KAA!!!!!!

270 venue can be an A or an F depending on where you are sitting😉

37 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

Effectors in the Main Theater is worse than the Book in 270 in my opinion. That said both are overly reliant on technology and their storylines are thinner than a sheet of paper. 

Can't recall that much of the Book relying on technology.  Unless you think acrobatics and aerialists qualify as technology.🤔

I found it enjoyable if you have a good seat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Can't recall that much of the Book relying on technology.  Unless you think acrobatics and aerialists qualify as technology.🤔

I found it enjoyable if you have a good seat

Where would you say is a good seat, John? We were up on the right-hand side of the balcony and found our view was quite obstructed. 

Just planning ahead for our next cruise on Anthem, hoping to get seats that will let us see a bit more of Spectra's Cabaret than last time.

48 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Where would you say is a good seat, John? We were up on the right-hand side of the balcony and found our view was quite obstructed. 

Just planning ahead for our next cruise on Anthem, hoping to get seats that will let us see a bit more of Spectra's Cabaret than last time.

I thought center beneath balcony was pretty good. Comfy seats behind a half wall as I recall. Good path to bar, as well.😉

My favorite seats are front seats of Fish Bowl. Right on the glass wall. When you enter, head straight down front, its the left side, but good angle to see 90% ofvthe right side.  If you can't get front row there, views definetely obstructed to the right