Beyond World Class Bar menu photos

Buckeye94

1 hour ago, 2Long2NxtCrz said:

Thank you so much for the photos!

We're going on the Beyond in mid-December and I'm so happy that it has the WCB. It's our favorite bar on the S-class ships. And, along with the much better wines, the reason we always upgrade to the Premium Bev Package.

That bar has several liquors a couple of dollars above premium package limit , so we have lots of charges to our account of a couple of dollars and change 😁😁.

• Like 1

Surprised to see people say they just added it to Beyond. Sounds like it was an afterthought. When we were on Reflection in March we were told the WCB would be on Beyond (which we had already booked).  Can't wait for my Old Fashion again.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dateacher said:

Surprised to see people say they just added it to Beyond. Sounds like it was an afterthought. When we were on Reflection in March we were told the WCB would be on Beyond (which we had already booked).  Can't wait for my Old Fashion again.

The recipe is different, but it is still good.  

On 11/11/2022 at 2:32 PM, TeeRick said:

I believe that the World Class Bar is a partnership with the beverage conglomerate Diageo and features their brands.

It is. You've only got to look at the bottles behind the bar to see they are all Diageo brands. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 7:55 AM, MACruisers said:

The bar before World Class Bar was the Molecular Bar.  It was a partnership with a “celebrity” mixologist.  The cocktails were licensed to Celebrity Cruises for a fee. At the start of the partnership the mixologist trained the bartenders in the cocktails.  Eventually, celebrity figured out they could rebrand the bar, move away from the licensed cocktails and introduce their own, thus reducing cost and increasing profit.  It is a business after all.  

I really enjoy WCB and can’t wait to frequent it on my Beyond B2B, but found Molecular Bar to have better cocktails. 

Yes, it was the Molecular Bar with some great drinks. I actually was on a cruise years ago with the "celebrity mixologist" and got to talk to him one night for a couple hours at the bar, fascinating to talk to him.

On 11/11/2022 at 8:32 AM, TeeRick said:

I believe that the World Class Bar is a partnership with the beverage conglomerate Diageo and features their brands.

Yes you are correct, it is a partnership with Diageo and they train the bartenders and feature their products. Have not yet found a drink there that I really like, but will try again during our upcoming March cruise.

So in the end, Celebrity went from one partnership to another partnership!

• Like 1