Christmas decorations

Not sure if it varies by where in the world you are, but we have done many cruises starting early December and invariably they have gone up on the day we board, so in my experience first turn around in December seems to be it.

2 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Yep it should be decorated then. Like clockwork they usually decorate immediately after Thanksgiving. 

Awesome! We’re on a cruise over thanksgiving and this means we should see some of the decorations. 

2 hours ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Yep it should be decorated then. Like clockwork they usually decorate immediately after Thanksgiving. 

From my experience pre-COVID most ships are decorated right around December 1st. With Thanksgiving being on the earlier side this year (11/24), it might be several days after Thanksgiving before ships are decorated. 

You will.  On both our post Thanksgiving cruises, they started putting the deco out in the middle of them.  November 24th and Nov. 15th on another  We actually got to see the tree going up on one.

Edited by BecciBoo

9 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Not sure if it varies by where in the world you are, but we have done many cruises starting early December and invariably they have gone up on the day we board, so in my experience first turn around in December seems to be it.

7 out of 8 times I've had decorations up Friday Morning after Thanksgiving on same Cruise in November

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, blueslily said:

Thank you so much for sharing this file. Do you know the date when these events are slated to begin? We will be on Symphony Dec 10. Thx

The flyer says all December long. We're on 12/10 also. Here are  a couple more pics from Allure last year to get you in the spirit.

20211211_134718.jpg

20211211_134609.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1