Can you walk out of the bar with a pitcher of beer?

qwerty11

6 hours ago, LinRon3 said:

Hmm...pitcher of beer.  Sounds good.  Can one use crown and anchor vouchers for the pitcher? How many vouchers used per pitcher if so? 

Interesting question. Since a pitcher is $18 and vouchers are good up to $14 maybe a voucher plus $4?

7 minutes ago, sailor05 said:

How do I make sure the vouchers are used toward the pitchers versus another drink? Just let them know when I order?

Yes, when you hand over your seapass just let them know whether or not you want to use a voucher and what to apply it to. Keep in mind that right now we are speculating about whether they can be used for a pitcher.

6 hours ago, LinRon3 said:

Hmm...pitcher of beer.  Sounds good.  Can one use crown and anchor vouchers for the pitcher? How many vouchers used per pitcher if so? 

I was not able to use my daily vouchers to have the amount applied against the cost of a pitcher and pay the difference, I was only able to apply my on board 50% off D+ benefit.

• Thanks 1

We have several of those giant mugs with lids that you can buy for sodas at 7-11's.   We attend an annual convention where you get free draft beer, and what they care about is people not spilling on the carpet.  So, he uses that for beer.  Our plan is to bring it on board and he'll get a pitcher of beer.   He calls the mug his Wee Mug, because after you finish it you have to wee.  I hope the Voyager has a place that serves draft beer.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

We have several of those giant mugs with lids that you can buy for sodas at 7-11's.   We attend an annual convention where you get free draft beer, and what they care about is people not spilling on the carpet.  So, he uses that for beer.  Our plan is to bring it on board and he'll get a pitcher of beer.   He calls the mug his Wee Mug, because after you finish it you have to wee.  I hope the Voyager has a place that serves draft beer.  

Voyager has draft beer in the Pub on the Royal Promenade but I don't know if they serve pitchers of beer or not.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DrewFoundLander said:

I was not able to use my daily vouchers to have the amount applied against the cost of a pitcher and pay the difference, I was only able to apply my on board 50% off D+ benefit.

Is diamond also 50%? I've never really paid attention to the percent off benefit for x amount of beers. 

On 11/18/2022 at 11:06 AM, DrewFoundLander said:

I did it twice last week on Wonder and the only person that said anything was another passenger at Sorrento's asking me where I got it.  Also an FYI for anyone with CA discounts the 50% off can be applied to the pitcher so you get it for $9.00 + Gratuity = $10.62 which is the best of all the deals to be found. I took a picture for proof. Enjoy 🙂

image0 (7).jpeg

Wow, that’s quite a hack.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, DrewFoundLander said:

Crown and Anchor discounts are tier based Gold - Pinnacle and are pre loaded on each persons sea pass card to be used/enjoyed during the cruise. I'm D+ so I get two 50%, not sure about the other levels.

Comes with as many glasses as you ask for, pitcher holds 60 oz.

We are only platinum at the moment and we get two beer/wine 50% vouchers each.  We will make emerald this cruise, is there anything better?  

11 minutes ago, toad455 said:

I can't remember, but does the pub on the Anthem do the pitchers of beer?

Any venues on the Harmony that pour pitchers?  Still waiting for this answer, but it seems so far that only the ships that have Playmakers offer this..  

1 hour ago, bigeck said:

It was and 50% was the answer

There is a difference between Diamond drink vouchers and C&A vouchers. It is the latter that produced a 50% discount according to the post, #6, that you cited. Look at the receipt that was posted CAS 50%... Crown & Anchor Society.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

There is a difference between Diamond drink vouchers and C&A vouchers. It is the latter that produced a 50% discount according to the post, #6, that you cited. Look at the receipt that was posted CAS 50%... Crown & Anchor Society.

Sorry. My mistake

Definitely going to try and use the 50% off beer coupon for a pitcher next week on Odyssey. Save those diamond vouchers for the expensive mixed drinks. It'd be awesome if my wife and I could get 2 pitchers are beer each throughout the cruise for like $9 a pitcher. 

• Like 1