Port of call survey

topnole

21 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Anytime I’m skeptical, I click the reply button where I can see the exact address it came from to know if an email is legit or fishing. 
Haven’t seen such an email BTW. 

I do too.  Looks legit but long address die to it being a survey.  

• Thanks 1

We got the email too.  Suspicious of anything not solicited; just the world we live in now.

So, anyone who's filled it out, what ports were mentioned and type of questions? 

Your spidey senses tell you....what [about this survey]?  Legit or Indian scammers? 

16 minutes ago, LinRon3 said:

We got the email too.  Suspicious of anything not solicited; just the world we live in now.

So, anyone who's filled it out, what ports were mentioned and type of questions? 

Your spidey senses tell you....what [about this survey]?  Legit or Indian scammers? 

African Isles/Morrocco, South America, North America, South Africa, Northern/Western Europe, The Caribbean, all kinds of places, some I have never heard of. I don't know where "The Gambia" is? it was just rating your interest in various locations, and your safety perceptions of some of them. It is definitely legit.  

Just googled it. The Gambia is a country in West Africa. ☺️

Edited by Coralc

I received and completed the survey.  There were so many new ports mentioned.  I looked up a lot of them on a map and found some of them to be very interesting.  Wondering if RC is considering them for Royal or all their lines.  Some seemed too small for a Royal ship unless there is going to be a lot of tendering.  Hope to see some of them on itineraries in the very near future. 

• Like 1