Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

If I can vent for a minute I have a real problem with a “49er fan” who doesn’t even know that the Saints were in the same division as the 49ers. We struggled for years. We had 9 and 10 win teams that didn’t even make the playoffs and 12 win teams that were wild cards all because the 49ers were so good with Montana and young. When we won the division in 1991 it felt like a superbowl to me. That division championship t-shirt was so important to me. And some arseclown who doesn’t even know we were division rivals thinks he deserves to sit next to me and ridicule me. Forget him. When he’s sitting on his sofa watching the next home game I’ll be here.

6898195A-9D7D-4A8F-95FD-141D2159B52C.jpeg

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

He was no fan.  Only watched them because they were in the super bowl a couple of years ago.  

Yes. And the guy has no concept of anything outside of this year. I’m telling him how much they have invested in Trey Lance and all he can talk about is getting Brady or Rodgers. And I would kill to have a QB with the talent of Lance on my team. That won’t happen until 2024 or later.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

If I can vent for a minute I have a real problem with a “49er fan” who doesn’t even know that the Saints were in the same division as the 49ers. We struggled for years. We had 9 and 10 win teams that didn’t even make the playoffs and 12 win teams that were wild cards all because the 49ers were so good with Montana and young. When we won the division in 1991 it felt like a superbowl to me. That division championship t-shirt was so important to me. And some arseclown who doesn’t even know we were division rivals thinks he deserves to sit next to me and ridicule me. Forget him. When he’s sitting on his sofa watching the next home game I’ll be here.

That’s terrible. I’m a Green Bay fan, ride or die. That’s like me not knowing the Vikings or bears are in the NFC north. Now, you don’t have to be a football wiz, but sit down and keep your mouth shut. Here was my view this year. 

59D32141-9006-49FE-8E16-99598AB65F8C.jpeg

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe you can coach to turn this sinking ship around

Thanks for all the pics Greg we will be on the next sailing! So this is really random but if you are able to check at some point could you please see what brand of tv they have in the stateroom? I like to take a remote with me so we can lower the brightness on the tv's due to a light sensitivity issue. If not no worries we will find out when we get on. 

55 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

As a Falcons fan since their inception (1966 and yes, I’m an old lady), it’s easy to see that he has only been a 49 fan for about two weeks.  Anyone who is really a fan of that team would remember the years that they and the Rams destroyed any hopes  that the Saints and Falcons had. Woe was us!  We hated those guys!

• Like 1