Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

I bought this before my first cruise. It’s always with me but I haven’t used it in years. I broke it out last night because my phone time has been acting funky the last couple nights. Wrong time at night. Right time in the morning. So I couldn’t trust my alarm.

5308C40C-FCAA-4C6A-9511-A424CF6B15FE.jpeg

• Like 3

I was on the elevator heading down to 3 for the gangway. When someone got off at 6 it said exit here for the gangway. So we got off. I just took the stairs down to three but this guy from this other couple says “oh we’re in the back of the ship we need to go to the front of the ship.” I tried to tell them we were in the front of the ship but they started walking to the back anyway.

2EE3DD0C-1BB1-4BEC-881B-D0783C34AEA1.jpeg

• Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

…but this guy from this other couple says “oh we’re in the back of the ship we need to go to the front of the ship.” I tried to tell them we were in the front of the ship but they started walking to the back anyway.

2EE3DD0C-1BB1-4BEC-881B-D0783C34AEA1.jpeg

Makes me laugh, they are on every ship, my “smile” of the day. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t know if anyone actually ordered. A guy was walking the line with pizzas when they were ready, offering them to the first takers. I got La Habana

4990E00C-8B82-4C87-B108-5C95C4EB71DE.thumb.jpeg.4cda0713cbbdf9affcd41dd9acd8cc20.jpeg

They were doing this on the MG three weeks ago, and it made the line move so much faster! I hope this is a change they keep.

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I bought this before my first cruise. It’s always with me but I haven’t used it in years. I broke it out last night because my phone time has been acting funky the last couple nights. Wrong time at night. Right time in the morning. So I couldn’t trust my alarm.

We've been using that exact one for years!! Extremely reliable and I oh 5 bucks ☺☺

Hugs

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Always best to change your mobile phone settings not to set time and time zones automatically and the phone's time will stay on the correct time. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 3