Wonder suite concierge email address

13 hours ago, island lady said:

Kenny and Jorge are great.   Give them about 5 days before you board, they will contact you via email.  Simple respond to that email.  Enjoy your cruise.  🙂 

thanks hoping they contact me, I have a couple of questions to ask and wanted to do it before we board.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

thanks hoping they contact me, I have a couple of questions to ask and wanted to do it before we board.

Here's the one for Harmony but I don't know if the 2 letter abb for Wonder is WN (I think it's this one) or WO  or something else maybe someone else does

HM_Concierge01@rccl.com

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

They are probably busy pulling their hair out right now. That cruise (I am on it as well) is overbooked by almost 200 cabins (reportedly) and they sent the "were sorry but...inventory error" letters out yesterday.

Going to be one FULL CRUISE!

12 minutes ago, Bead Pirate said:

They are probably busy pulling their hair out right now. That cruise (I am on it as well) is overbooked by almost 200 cabins (reportedly) and they sent the "were sorry but...inventory error" letters out yesterday.

Going to be one FULL CRUISE!

How did you find that out? I don’t k ow now that could happen!

1 hour ago, Bead Pirate said:

A copy of the letter is posted on the role call for this sailing...

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

It's been posted on several social media sites including this one

I joined the roll call for the cruise!. I’ve never heard of a ship being overbooked! 
We originally were booked on Harmony, but a long time go Royal moved us to Wonder. I wonder if that has something to do with the overbooking. We didn’t receive an email so I hope we’re ok.

5 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I joined the roll call for the cruise!. I’ve never heard of a ship being overbooked! 
We originally were booked on Harmony, but a long time go Royal moved us to Wonder. I wonder if that has something to do with the overbooking. We didn’t receive an email so I hope we’re ok.

It was totally nuts coming off the TA  just over a week ago.  We finally cleared the nightmare of the customs check, only to run into mass craziness outside with pax clogging the outside terminal area, lining up to check in at 9:30 am!! 

Was not fun trying to get through them just trying to catch our pick up service. Way...way too many pax arriving too early.  Guessing last week was totally sold out.  Not surprised if they are overbooked.