Royal still providing 2 oz bottle hand sanitizer in cabin?

1 hour ago, superduper123 said:

Not in the cabins on the Navigator Nov 11-18 sailing.

I guess it's hit and miss because I  did receive a 2 oz bottle and masks for Nov 21-25 Thanksgiving sailing.

I must say of the 9 cruises I've  made in 2 yrs the sanitary protocols were not existence. No one enforcing hand washing . No hand sanitizing station at Windjammer door.  The hand sanitizing stations constantly empty . I also noticed the reminder that they would be sanitizing the halls in the middle of the night was not on the compass . Not sure if they did away with it.

What a difference 2 weeks make was on Adventure for 14 days and all sanitizing  effects were in place.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, twins_to_alaska said:

When I was on Freedom in May Royal had provided a 2 oz bottle of hand sanitizer in the cabin. Wondering if still doing? have cruise Dec 5 and deciding on how much to pack. thanks!

They did for us on Anthem this week

Got off Ovation on Saturday, sanitizer and 2 masks in cabin. Ship is sailing in Australia where testing is still required. Lots of covid onboard, staff were back to mask wearing midway through the cruise. We were supposed to have been b2b but I tested positive on the last sea day and we had to leave the ship.

11 hours ago, lovelife said:

On Serenade now in grand suite. No hand sanitizer, no masks in cabin.

Please ask the Captain to install large blower fans on the bow to get through the fog on Saturday.  🙂 

Hopefully Mother nature will not send the fog beast in that day.  😮 

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Please ask the Captain to install large blower fans on the bow to get through the fog on Saturday.  🙂 

Hopefully Mother nature will not send the fog beast in that day.  😮 

I sure hope not as we are to fly to Fort Lauderdale when we return Saturday morning for two weeks on Symphony. Another dense fog would blow that plan apart!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

I sure hope not as we are to fly to Fort Lauderdale when we return Saturday morning for two weeks on Symphony. Another dense fog would blow that plan apart!

If you embarked this last Saturday...I can't imagine the nightmare that one was!  😮  

Friends were lucky they were on a TAD...and not embarkation day.  I just hope we are both lucky this coming Saturday!  

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

If you embarked this last Saturday...I can't imagine the nightmare that one was!  😮  

Friends were lucky they were on a TAD...and not embarkation day.  I just hope we are both lucky this coming Saturday!  

Yep. We flew in from DC at 10 am and hung around with our luggage all day. At 6:30 pm we got in a long line on the street where we eventually inched along for two and a half hours. Got on the ship at 9 pm. A nightmare indeed. 🤬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovelife said:

Yep. We flew in from DC at 10 am and hung around with our luggage all day. At 6:30 pm we got in a long line on the street where we eventually inched along for two and a half hours. Got on the ship at 9 pm. A nightmare indeed. 🤬

Uggh...they say poop happens...but you all got dumped on!!  😫

17 hours ago, lovelife said:

On Serenade now in grand suite. No hand sanitizer, no masks in cabin.

I was on Serenade 11/5-11/12.  My room didn't have any hand sanitizer (I brought my own, though) ... but there were many dispensers throughout the ship in the public areas.  My room did have 2 facemasks.

On 11/28/2022 at 3:30 PM, island lady said:

Uggh...they say poop happens...but you all got dumped on!!  😫

To follow up:  In case anyone was wondering what we guests received for missing the first day of this cruise -- absolutely nothing.  I'm not suggesting we should or shouldn't get something, just reporting the outcome

• Thanks 2

Masks (possibly not N95)  and a bottle of Sanitizer today on Radiance.  No washy washy but the dispenser machines are functional.   The hallway spraying was over the top, but certainly NORO and other illnesses are highly preventable.  

On 11/27/2022 at 10:44 AM, twins_to_alaska said:

When I was on Freedom in May Royal had provided a 2 oz bottle of hand sanitizer in the cabin. Wondering if still doing? have cruise Dec 5 and deciding on how much to pack. thanks!

The responses are varied. Listen to @Biker19. Now might not be tomorrow. If it’s impossible to you, bring your own.

7 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

The responses are varied. Listen to @Biker19. Now might not be tomorrow. If it’s impossible to you, bring your own.

I brought my own hand sanitizer on Serenade 11/5, and masks.  The room was supplied with 2 masks but no hand sanitizer, although there were many sanitizer dispensers scattered about the ship.

• Like 1