When does Captain Nick Nash Return to Enchanted?

MusicalBear

41 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Did you mean to send a blank comment, again?

I just do that so I'll see that it's a post for future reading (a star shows in column), otherwise if I just follow the thread I'll miss in during a quick scan. I realize that I'll get an email but I don't even pay attention to them any more. 

Edited by MissP22

17 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I just do that so I'll see that it's a post for future reading (a star shows in column), otherwise if I just follow the thread I'll miss in during a quick scan. I realize that I'll get an email but I don't even pay attention to them any more. 

Thanks for the reply.  But a star will let you know that there are new comments.  If you click on it, it will take you back to where you left off.  But if this method works for you, then more power to you.  I will disregard any further blank comments from you.  Always curious.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

I thought with a blank post you might be following the addage "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cr8tiv1 said:

But a star will let you know that there are new comments.  If you click on it, it will take you back to where you left off. 

That's exactly what I want. No need to reopen old posts just to recheck them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2022 at 8:09 PM, howsweetitis said:

He is our captain for my December and January  Cruises on the Enchanted 

Glad to hear that.  We've sailed with him several times and I like him.  He was supposed to be  the captain on my Alaska cruise last May, but wasn't so glad to hear I'll see him in January on the Enchanted.

On 11/28/2022 at 1:00 AM, cr8tiv1 said:

Thanks for the reply.  But a star will let you know that there are new comments.  If you click on it, it will take you back to where you left off.  But if this method works for you, then more power to you.  I will disregard any further blank comments from you.  Always curious.  

Thank you for asking this because I always wonder WTH is this dot suppose to stand for (lol).

And you explained perfectly if you just click the title of the tread it goes back exactly to the last post you read. No dog ear bookmark needed (or digital dot) 😆

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 5:17 PM, startedwithamouse said:

Never. Commodore Nick Nash will. 😉

According to the email from Princess, Commodore Nick Nash will be on our cruise 16 January 2023 Majestic Princess. 

• Like 1