Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

Now, if the rest of the work day would go by quickly, I could finish wrapping up the final laundry and packing... I would like to get in a nice walk after work as well. 

When I was checking in for my flight Delta offered me an upgrade to first class for the low low price of $697... Of course I declined that. I've got a lot of other things I'd rather pay for than a larger seat in the exact same aircraft I'll already be in anyway... One day I would like to fly first class though...

PXL_20221202_171951591.jpg

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Delta offered me an upgrade to first class for the low low price of $697... Of course I declined

Well at least you know seats are currently available in FC. Wouldn't hurt to ask the gate agent before boarding begins. You might get lucky with a last minute low price for an upgrade.

• Like 2

I guess that it was too good to be true... We're two hours from the end of the work week and the big boss decides he wants us to work on a giant project that will probably take an entire week... We're going to give it our best shot, but it ain't going to be done anytime soon... I just KNEW that SOMETHING was going to throw a wrench in my day... 

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!...

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I guess that it was too good to be true... We're two hours from the end of the work week and the big boss decides he wants us to work on a giant project that will probably take an entire week... We're going to give it our best shot, but it ain't going to be done anytime soon... I just KNEW that SOMETHING was going to throw a wrench in my day... 

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!...

🥵🤯

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!...

🙄

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Now, if the rest of the work day would go by quickly, I could finish wrapping up the final laundry and packing... I would like to get in a nice walk after work as well. 

When I was checking in for my flight Delta offered me an upgrade to first class for the low low price of $697... Of course I declined that. I've got a lot of other things I'd rather pay for than a larger seat in the exact same aircraft I'll already be in anyway... One day I would like to fly first class though...

PXL_20221202_171951591.jpg

That is WAY too much, especially for a short flight 

• Like 2

What's the saying: adding insult to injury?... Well, I just added some injury to the insult by cutting my finger during our "special project"... It's not too terrible, but hopefully that's the worst of what's to come... We're less than a half hour from quitting time, and it can't come quickly enough...

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!...

I feel you. I’ve been reminding my boss for 2 weeks that I’d be on vacation next week.  Low and behold my email, texts, and phone have been going crazy all day from him having the realization that I’m out all next week. 

Luckily, I’m 5 steps ahead of him and so far, I’d already done everything he’s asking about.  

• Like 10

And, right on cue, my nosebleed makes it's return... I think that I'm just going to walk over to the bank to get some cash, then stop by the grocery store for some limes, then come back and do laundry and drink... That's probably the safest route for me at this point...

• Like 11
  • Haha 1