Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

17 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

A lot of people returning from their adventure in DR... I almost wish I had ventured out to do something. Too late now.

PXL_20221206_190255781.jpg

A day on board when everyone else is off the ship is a wonderful thing, plus we wouldn’t have the tour, along with the pics you took for us, to enjoy. Thank you. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Checking out the menu for Rudi's Sea Grill. Hopefully they don't give me any guff over ordering more than one app... I don't eat dessert, so I should be able to trade that for an extra app hopefully.

Screenshot_20221206-145929.thumb.png.86a169e3236d89919c925c6ee53add53.png

Screenshot_20221206-145942.thumb.png.b5959125992f238c7bf6f5f8a1e731d5.png

Screenshot_20221206-150016.png

Go with the oysters or mussels, Cioppino and reds napper or dover sole (watch this is sometime tilapia on the mainland)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I stopped by there yesterday, and there was no menu. The bartender never even acknowledged me, so I just moved on.

Lili? The menu is sometimes back behind the bar where you would have to ask for it if you can't read it from there because when it's windy it can blow away.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Checking out the menu for Rudi's Sea Grill. Hopefully they don't give me any guff over ordering more than one app... I don't eat dessert, so I should be able to trade that for an extra app hopefully.

I made that trade and they still tried to give me dessert....twice so it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

Someone mentioned earlier that I just didn't seem like myself this week. The truth is, they're right. There's a lot of stuff that I need to fix in my life, and drinking is probably one of them. I know that a lot of people like to really cut lose when they go on a cruise, but they're for the most part, light drinkers or something back home. Well, my everyday life pretty much revolves around drinking every night after work. I've tried to cut back, and have completely non drinking nights, but those are few and far between. What I've been consuming on board is about what I would drink on an average Monday evening. 

My goal when I get back home is to give it a much better effort. I assume that I'm doing terrible harm to my health, but that's a whole nother story. 

I'm about to dig my one pair of pants out of the bottom of my suitcase and start getting ready for dinner at Rudi's Sea Grill. I might go down to the bar and have a couple before dinner, but I'm going to try and pace myself better tonight. 

I know y'all are thinking "heck, he's never even come close to 15", which is true, but the drinks I've been having are pretty stout by design. Once I pass that certain point, I go from Jekyll to Hyde pretty quick...

Anyhoo, that's my problem to try and work on.........

Let the show continue...

• Like 42
  • Thanks 1