Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

82 pages, and I'm whooped... I'm relaxing and catching up on the news before what will probably be an early bedtime. The alarm is already set for work in the morning, and it's back to the 'ol salt mine... I just wanted to thank you all again for joining me on this rollercoaster of a ride. I'm going to try to get the traditional thank you list together, but it'll likely be at least next weekend before I can do it. This means going back through the entire review, and recording each and every username in order of appearance... A couple of people had offered to do it for me, but I always go back and check it for myself, so I gotta do the old school way. 

Once again, thanks to each and every one of you.........

• Like 39

29 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

82 pages, and I'm whooped... I'm relaxing and catching up on the news before what will probably be an early bedtime. The alarm is already set for work in the morning, and it's back to the 'ol salt mine... I just wanted to thank you all again for joining me on this rollercoaster of a ride. I'm going to try to get the traditional thank you list together, but it'll likely be at least next weekend before I can do it. This means going back through the entire review, and recording each and every username in order of appearance... A couple of people had offered to do it for me, but I always go back and check it for myself, so I gotta do the old school way. 

Once again, thanks to each and every one of you.........

THANK YOU LIST???   I want airline tickets mister!  😁 🏴‍☠️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Lemme hear you say "yeah, baby...!"

But, first I have to take another shower...

PXL_20221211_212524823.jpg

That is a gorgeous Prime Porterhouse (I think)!  After seven days of Carnival food, one bite of that steak and you're going to think you died and went to Cote.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Could have gone thirty seconds less on each side, but this piece of meat is da bomb dot com...

PXL_20221211_231808472.jpg

Agreed on 30 seconds less but I enjoy medium almost as much as medium rare.  Still you did an excellent job balancing char with juicy inside.  Well done sir!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I've been drinking since the second that Alchemy Bar opened, and I've been there pretty much ever since, other than as couple of bathroom breaks and dinner, which turned out to be a sandwich... Not the most exciting ending to an awesome vacation, but I did it MY WAY, the only way I know how... Eating, drinking, sleeping, ect... When I wake up tomorrow it'll all be almost behind me, other than a long travel day home... A cab ride. A flight... And, a subway ride, then back to reality... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Agreed on 30 seconds less but I enjoy medium almost as much as medium rare.  Still you did an excellent job balancing char with juicy inside.  Well done sir!

9 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

That is a gorgeous Prime Porterhouse (I think)!  After seven days of Carnival food, one bite of that steak and you're going to think you died and went to Cote.

This turned out to be the best steak I've cooked in a long time, and it wasn't even prime or dry aged...

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

This turned out to be the best steak I've cooked in a long time, and it wasn't even prime or dry aged...

Are you serious?  THAT steak was not classified PRIME?  Can you look at the wrapper and confirm?  I've never seen a CHOICE or SELECT steak with that kind of marbling!

• Like 2