Carnival Panorama…12/3-12/10- LIVE

MeganGC1983

34 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Finally clearance. Starting with mustard station A4

Seeing your cruise end is sad for us too, (right up there with the “saddest song in history,” seriously, I often try to avoid that song), anyway love following along, you continue to make it so real, keep me updated on Wanda if you hear anything, next cruise?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

image.jpg

That's what I'm talking about right there!  So many peeps don't realize, that whilst it never rains in southern California, but when it does, it pours.

In 2019, Melania and I, walked across that open air gangway to board the Splendor.  It was a driving rain storm.  Even though we had jackets on, we got soaked.  The kinda soaked that when you finally enter the ship the crew is throwing towels at you.  Much like Oprah, you get a towel, you get a towel.

It's also important to note you can not walk any faster than the peeps in front of you...

• Like 2

Safe travels! Lol on the suitcase: Hawaii two weeks this summer I took out huge suitcase, plus hubs had his checked bag and we each had our carry one. Hubs was like-theses cases aren’t even half full! Oh but they were packed on way home 🤣. I’ve learned to pack with the case non expanded so I have wiggle room on way home. And have that handy portable suitcase scale.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, monykalyn said:

Safe travels! Lol on the suitcase: Hawaii two weeks this summer I took out huge suitcase, plus hubs had his checked bag and we each had our carry one. Hubs was like-theses cases aren’t even half full! Oh but they were packed on way home 🤣. I’ve learned to pack with the case non expanded so I have wiggle room on way home. And have that handy portable suitcase scale.

I have a suitcase scale too. I usually don’t shop so much. Got a little out of hand. 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 1