29 days at sea 3 different cruise lines ?????

Cruise5life

Just looking for info on things I would need extra for doing 3 cruises back to back on 3 different lines.  
never done a cruise this long before and just wondering if there’s anything special I should do, pack, prep for the trip.  
15 days Panama 

7 days Bahamas 

7 days Caribbean 

traveling solo the first 22 days.  Then with a group of friends the last week.    
31days to go.     
TIA

Sounds wonderful!  Lady Clairol is my first thought!  Envelopes and stamps if you have to send someone something tangible.  Extra underwear/lingerie and socks.  Extra Rx and vitamins.  Spare pair of walking shoes/sandals, glasses, readers.  A flash drive if you have to get something printed.  Spare swimsuit.  What fun you will have!

• Like 1

Extra credit card   incase  one is comprimised

Extra $ for tips ashore  or spending in the markets

clothes pins  not only to hang  things  but  some cabin curtains do not fully close

Pack wash n wear  clothing in case you need to do a quick wash in the sink

I take soap leaves  to wash the unmentionables 😉

Try to keep your packing to one case   less hassle when transferring ship to ship

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Extra credit card   incase  one is comprimised

Extra $ for tips ashore  or spending in the markets

clothes pins  not only to hang  things  but  some cabin curtains do not fully close

Pack wash n wear  clothing in case you need to do a quick wash in the sink

I take soap leaves  to wash the unmentionables 😉

Try to keep your packing to one case   less hassle when transferring ship to ship

Good info. Thank you. 

The Panama region including Columbia, Costa Rica, and north into Mexico are very hot-n-humid (although you are going at pretty much the best time). You may have to wash your clothes more often if you are a "rewear the next day" person as we are!

Check your ports' historical weather averages here:

https://weatherspark.com/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crystalspin said:

The Panama region including Columbia, Costa Rica, and north into Mexico are very hot-n-humid (although you are going at pretty much the best time). You may have to wash your clothes more often if you are a "rewear the next day" person as we are!

Check your ports' historical weather averages here:

https://weatherspark.com/

Thanks.   I’m use to traveling in January.     I’ll be bringing laundry detergent for sure.      Thanks. 

I agree with everything that's been said.  

I'll add: 

- With all those days at sea, I'd plan a needlework project (maybe two!), but that's something I enjoy.  If not needlework, what do you enjoy that you could take along to do by the pool or on a lazy afternoon?  

- I'd have to have my Kindle loaded up with plenty of new novels.  If you're not an e-reader, consider paperbacks, which you can abandon to the ship's library after the trip. 

- Are taking anything battery-powered?  A camera or an alarm clock, perhaps?  Might you need extra batteries?  

- I'd definitely bring gym clothes.  A cruise of that length could show up on your waist line!  

- With three cruises and three cruise lines, I'd want all the details written out on a note card for each cruise (with the appropriate luggage tag stapled on) -- boarding terminals, boarding times, OBC, what's already paid, what's already reserved.  It'd be so easy to forget a detail here or there.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bring extra cash. If you wear contact lenses, bring an extra pair in case one tears while on the trip. Bring extra glasses if you use those, in case your pair breaks. (Thirty days is a long time to go without!) Maybe plan on getting your hair done on ship halfway through the cruises, if you need a cut or color. (Or get that done right before you go, but it can be a nice refresher mid-cruise to do that.) Bring an extra charging cord for your phone in case yours breaks. Pack light and plan on doing laundry several times. And obviously, arrange for someone to take care of mail and bills while you're gone. Make sure you have enough storage room in your phone for thirty days worth of photos!

Edited by Cruise Kay