Galveston ships now sailing to CocoCay

1 minute ago, longhorn2004 said:

You have not experienced the new terminal, totally transforms the embarkation process. 15 minutes from sidewalk you are on board. And my party went from Allure's gangway to sidewalk in 9 minutes. 

Wow that's good to hear!  I may give it a try in 2023 on a comp cruise assuming I get any.

Appreciate hearing this.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, George C said:

I most likely will stay on the ship , dislike that there is no suite beach there , prefer ladabee.

If you are talking about Coco Cay, I'm with ya.  If I happen to book a cruise with just my wife and I and we go go Coco Cay, I'm on the ship.  Labadee is much preferred for many reasons, one of which is Barefoot Beach.   

DISCLAIMER:  This is my opinion, my desires.  It is not meant to cast aspersions on Coco Cay or anyone that likes Coco Cay.  It's just not for me/us! 

• Like 2

On 12/14/2022 at 9:24 PM, Ret MP said:

Now we need to work on Wonder.  We're always playing catch-up with the new ships. 

We are wanting to try Wonder to but price needs to come down a little more.  Once we board Wonder, Utopia will come out.  Hard to keep up.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ssb said:

April 2023 Radiance from Galveston to South And Central America Panama Canal to LA , 

LA to Vancouver , Vancouver Alaska Vancouver  

Ohhhhhhh, I'd love to do that repositioning sailing.  Just not on the Radiance. 

Does anyone know if they truly need two days cruising to get back to Galveston, or could they stop in Key West or add another stop on the way back? I'd think they'd try to get another port in if they could or stay an extra day at CocoCay.

• 2 weeks later...