Go Green?

39august

3 minutes ago, 39august said:

How do I sign up for the Go Green program, please? Last cruise I mentioned it to our butler and he had no clue. 

When I cruised on the Edge this fall, it was an option when I did online checkin.

28 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

What's the incentive to Go Green?  Does Celebrity pay you not to request these services or is it just virtue signaling?

You get an extra day's worth of loyalty points (based on whatever cabin type you book).

2 hours ago, 39august said:

How do I sign up for the Go Green program, please? Last cruise I mentioned it to our butler and he had no clue. 

You should get an email with a link a week before your cruise.

Our email for our cruise on 2nd Jan just arrived today...

55 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

We never did for our September Summit cruise. But not surprised not getting the email. But we wouldn't have signed up for the program anyway. 

We still had an evening clean up of the cabin and tidy of the bathroom - always looked great when we returned to the cabin, with the Go Green.  My understanding is that they did not do a full clean and vacuum of the room and the bathroom was only a quick wipe down.  Since at home I do not vacuum and fully clean my bathroom twice a day I was very happy with the service.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Like at home we never leave anything out of place in our stateroom. The stateroom attendant doesn't ever have to move or work around any of our personal belongings. We draw the line when it comes to making the bed, filling up the ice bucket (twice a day), sorting the trash. We also want fresh towels twice a day. That's the cabin attendants job. Towel animals are not required either in our cabin. 

12 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I had signed up for the Go Green program prior to a Reflection cruise in October. There was no perceptible difference in level of service. Even towels we had neatly hung back up on the towel racks were replaced with fresh. 

Same with our towels!. We did not notice any difference in our cabin; If we left an article of clothing on the couch it would always be folded

14 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I had signed up for the Go Green program prior to a Reflection cruise in October. There was no perceptible difference in level of service. Even towels we had neatly hung back up on the towel racks were replaced with fresh. 

Same here 

On 12/26/2022 at 12:09 PM, Mark_T said:

I got an email a couple weeks before my October cruise. Next Celebrity cruise is in April so I will sign up. After that cruise will be Elite plus.  Never noticed any difference when I had go green