ms Volendam and ms Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades December 27, 2022

Scrapnana

Volendam will be at pier 19 (starboard to) from 6:15am to 3pm.  She is leaving on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 7 Night Eastern Caribbean (1346)

Nieuw Statendam will be at pier 26 (starboard to) from 5:30 am to 3pm.  She will be doing an 11-day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer cruise.

Cruise itinerary map for Holland America Line 11 Night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer (30959)

Also in port are Sky Princess at pier 2 (5am-4pm) and Silver Dawn at pier 25 (5:45am-7pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Eurodam and Rotterdam on 28 December.

• Thanks 2

It will be very interesting to see what happens to Nieuw Statendam, sitting behind the Silver Dawn and not leaving until 7PM.  I HOPE NS can squeeze by the smaller ship and not be trapped until late evening.

Roy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rafinmd said:

It will be very interesting to see what happens to Nieuw Statendam, sitting behind the Silver Dawn and not leaving until 7PM.  I HOPE NS can squeeze by the smaller ship and not be trapped until late evening.

Roy

I should hope so, The Silver ships are nowhere near the size of the X ships that usually block the channel access.

Checking in...It just so happens that our flight to Puerto Vallarta was cancelled on our departure date, December 24. So dispapointing....had to frantically run to the store for shopping, as we didn't even have cream for DH's coffee, never mind Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner.

So, instead I'm sitting here looking out the window at a very dreary, rainy westcoast day, and dreaming of spending time in the sun.  Sigh.

L.

• Thanks 2