10:25 flight out of Long Beach

75Vette

What time is your ship scheduled to arrive in Long Beach?  If you are off the ship and in a taxi by 8:00, you could likely make it.  We did a Panama Canal crossing and were at the airport before 9:00.  

However, you never know if there is going to be a delay, in either getting back to port or debarking.  So I would probably book it but have a backup plan.  

I have done flights out of LGB multiple times (as early as 10 am, getting off both Miracle and Radiance) with no issues. 

we use priority debarkation and only travel with carry-ons (but we had companions who checked bags and had plenty of time).  We always use Uber/Lyft but it's also easy to get a taxi (and they are a set rate to LGB).  Although I wouldn't hesitate to book a 10:25 flight, I will agree it doesn't leave a lot of spare time if something unexpected were to go wrong.

3 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

Given the number of flight cancellations you could probably get off at noon and still make your flight 3 days later. 😁

Ohhhhhh!! to qualify for that package deal (get of debarkation day/But boarding same flight THREE days later, you FIRST, gotta be SURE you're absolutely booked on 'SouthWORST' !!! ( Just kidding !! Even though I've never flown on this wonderful airline, her situation has happened to ALL airlines. My best friend, who used to be BIG fan of SW, but after being dumped and stranded at various airports around the country said, 'Maybeee we outta re-name SW 'SouthWest Air France' due to it's cancelation practices??' I just wagged my finger at him in good natured humor.

Mac 

• Like 1