Stock credit

vino100

Send a redacted copy of your stock certificate to: sbpcl@princesscruises.com  (cross out the account #s), but ensure that it states you have at least 100 shares of CCL, and is registered to you.  I just send a PDF copy of the monthly statement I get from my broker.

Add your Ship Name, Sailing #, Booking Reference #, and of course your name.  Send at least a month in advance.

You will sometimes get a return email, but mostly you will just see the OBC added to you account.   It is not consistent how long, but between a couple of hours and up to 3 weeks to get it applied.   

• Like 1

I tried the Carnival website and couldn't find information on the stock credit. I found information for the military OBC. So maybe I wasn't asking the right question. I called Princess and they emailed me the stock form. I will use it for my October 2023 cruises. Will send one for each cruise.

9 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

I tried the Carnival website and couldn't find information on the stock credit. I found information for the military OBC. So maybe I wasn't asking the right question. I called Princess and they emailed me the stock form. I will use it for my October 2023 cruises. Will send one for each cruise.

As multiple other posters have stated, the actual form is unnecessary.  What Princess needs is:

> current stock account statement. Just the portion showing CCL or CUK shares. Block out account #, circle date & shares

> booking info. I just take a screenshot of my cruise personalizer showing ship / date / booking #

Fits on 1 page. Always works for me

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ombud said:

As multiple other posters have stated, the actual form is unnecessary.  What Princess needs is:

> current stock account statement. Just the portion showing CCL or CUK shares. Block out account #, circle date & shares

> booking info. I just take a screenshot of my cruise personalizer showing ship / date / booking #

Fits on 1 page. Always works for me

Agreed you don't need the form, but if you don't know what information Princess needs at least the form tells you. It's your choice if you want to use it or not. The hard part is trying to find out what information Princess needs.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 8:19 PM, nasa1974 said:

Agreed you don't need the form, but if you don't know what information Princess needs at least the form tells you. It's your choice if you want to use it or not. The hard part is trying to find out what information Princess needs.

There is no form unless you consider the information sheet from Carnival Corporation a form.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

The share holder benefit comes from Carnival Corporation.

On 12/30/2022 at 12:13 AM, brisalta said:

This question is asked repeatedly.

Do people not know how to search Cruise Critic to find this information or more importantly search the Carnival Corporaton web site?

Isn't there a sticky about being nice to noobs? But yes.. you are correct.

I was listening to a Saturday home improvement show on AM radio during a drive to visit family yesterday, and I was surprised at how many questions could be solved with one google or youtube search.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, brisalta said:

There is no form unless you consider the information sheet from Carnival Corporation a form.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

The share holder benefit comes from Carnival Corporation.

This is the form Princess sent me.

Shareholder benifit form.pdf

1 hour ago, nasa1974 said:

This is the form Princess sent me.

Shareholder benifit form.pdf 8.19 MB · 3 downloads

Interesting form you attached. Notice that is copyright 2020. With all the new staff at Princess I would not trust them to give out correct information regarding share holder benefits. The authoritative information regarding share holder benefit comes from Carnival Corporation and not a subsidiary.

As an aside there is no reason this PDF file should be be over 8 MB in size. There is something wrong with how it is constructed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

So what's your solution to get the shareholders credit for a Princess cruise?

I send a redacted pdf with the stock info in an email with the voyage info and my personal info in the body of the email. I've only done this twice, since we're late to the party on this, but it's 100% success in no more than a couple of days. Sent to the email address above.

13 hours ago, brisalta said:

Interesting form you attached. Notice that is copyright 2020. With all the new staff at Princess I would not trust them to give out correct information regarding share holder benefits. The authoritative information regarding share holder benefit comes from Carnival Corporation and not a subsidiary.

As an aside there is no reason this PDF file should be be over 8 MB in size. There is something wrong with how it is constructed.

The form is fine and legit. Somebody at Princess took a printed out form, scanned it, and is shipping it out. None of the fields are editable and normally you can edit most everything on the easier to use form minus your signature.

11 hours ago, Mike07 said:

The form is fine and legit. Somebody at Princess took a printed out form, scanned it, and is shipping it out. None of the fields are editable and normally you can edit most everything on the easier to use form minus your signature.

The form you are referencing is from 2020.  Carnival Corporation decides on a yearly basis whether to offer a shareholder benefit and each year posts updated information on the Carnival Corporation Shareholder web page. With all the inexperienced staff at the Princess subsidiary I would not trust them providing information regarding Carnival Corporation shareholder benefits.

It is actually easier to just put the requested information in an email or a fax cover sheet along with a brokerage statement.

I just send this via email:  ('sbpcl@princesscruises.com' with my stock proof attached)

I am requesting the shareholder’s Benefit.  I have purchased the required 100 shares of CCL and offer up the following supporting information as noted on the Shareholder Benefit webpage.

100 shares purchased (see attached brokerage report)

Name:                       

Booking Number:       

Ship:                          

Sail Date:                   

Name

Address

Phone

MUCH easier than trying to use that dumb form!  People who design these forms rarely go through the motions of actually filling them out!  Field lengths are never long enough unless you write microscopically!

• Like 2

On 12/29/2022 at 10:13 PM, brisalta said:

Do people not know how to search Cruise Critic to find this information or more importantly search the Carnival Corporaton web site?

3 simple words in a Google search bar gets you the page needed: Carnival Shareholder Benefit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2022 at 1:13 AM, brisalta said:

This is everybody's attempt to fill up the hard drive space at CruiseCritic....you get more points for the more times you can post a previously answered question.  😄

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

This is everybody's attempt to fill up the hard drive space at CruiseCritic....you get more points for the more times you can post a previously answered question.  😄

You win the laugh award of the day.

I wonder which drive manufacture sponsors these questions? 😄

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank everyone who provided helpful information. I'm a new shareholder and emailed my request yesterday based on the instructions in this thread. I initially received an auto-reply email indicating "due to current high volumes, please allow up to 21 days for processing".

Today I received an updated booking confirmation from Princess with my credit listed. I'm very pleased.

Edited by cavecreekguy
  • Like 4