Sad news for the Foodies

shipgeeks

I just learned that RKACruiser passed away recently.

I came across a post in Floataway Lounge, noticing that he had not posted for a while, and then was led to the HAL board, where it was confirmed within Navigate the World with Bill & Mary Ann, December 30.

His wisdom, and his wide-ranging interests and knowledge, will be missed.  I always considered him a true gentleman.

• Thanks 1

Thank you Shipgeeks for posting this sad news…so sad to hear about RKA.  We have seen him here for so many years.  His vast cruising experience was almost encyclopedic.  RKA we salute you and we shall miss you all the more for your intelligent commentary and stories of your cruising history.  Rest In Peace RKA.  

Edited by CGTNORMANDIE
  • Like 1

omg......I am so sorry about this........yes, VERY sad news☹️...........do you happen to know if he was ill?

He also posted on the Silversea forum......which Is where I interacted with him quite often. WOW.....

Bob and I also posted to each other on a non cruise travel board .He invited me to join .We exchanged e-mail addresses a few years ago which gave us the opportunity to discuss things not allowed on this board.

He and I had many things in common.I miss him greatly.