Changes in My Viking Journey?

ropomo

Been a while since I've looked at My Viking Journey. From my memory, I used to be able to see details of my upcoming cruise. For my cruise later this year, I am only able to see the cruise name, date and booking number. I can't see basic information such as cabin number, etc. Am I missing something or has MJV changed? Also possible that the CRS is kicking in again.

Edited by ropomo

From the Home page, click the 3 little bars at the top left. It opens a list of options. Scroll down to booking summary, you’ll find what you’re looking for there. Itinerary details are under Calendar. Yes, I do think MVJ has changed over the years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CDR2001 said:

From the Home page, click the 3 little bars at the top left. It opens a list of options. Scroll down to booking summary, you’ll find what you’re looking for there. Itinerary details are under Calendar. Yes, I do think MVJ has changed over the years. 

I’ll just add one of the most significant changes to MVJ is you can now manage your Viking air booking before you are ticketed. You do not need Air Plus to do this, though the availability of carriers is limited to those which Viking has agreements with. Even after ticketing, you can change seat assignments without going to the airline website. Much more convenient than prior iterations.

N

1 hour ago, CDR2001 said:

No booking summary included in my list.??? 

1 minute ago, harbourside said:

N

No booking summary included in my list.??? 

If you are working this cruise through a TA you typically won't be able to see it. You'll likely have to ask them to pull a current print out. 

Aha! There is a flaw in the website design. On my laptop, the dropdown only displays down to Account and does not have the ability to scroll. If I decrease the zoom factor below 100% it now shows up! Thank you!

1 hour ago, ropomo said:

Aha! There is a flaw in the website design. On my laptop, the dropdown only displays down to Account and does not have the ability to scroll. If I decrease the zoom factor below 100% it now shows up! Thank you!

Had this issue also.  On browser, click 3 vertical dots, zoom to a lesser % display.

6 hours ago, CDR2001 said:

From the Home page, click the 3 little bars at the top left. It opens a list of options. Scroll down to booking summary, you’ll find what you’re looking for there. Itinerary details are under Calendar.

OP, this is what it looks like on my computer.  The red arrow points to the 3 bars (aka "hamburger menu") and this is what I see when I click on "Booking Summary" in that menu. I did not copy the personal information on the right-hand side but I left enough to show you that the information has been filled in.

I would suggest that if you can't see this information, that you try a different browser or a different device to see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't help, I pass the baton; I'm out of suggests.

image.png.ce0c4dd6094321d1b21f0e203f8840df.png

• 4 months later...

Sorry, probably too late to reply, but just saw this post.  I was having the same problem, could not find Booking Summary under those 3 bars and finally found it another way.  Go to 'Find Answers' then 'When will we receive our final documents' and that takes you to an area where you can click on Booking Summary.

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 10.33.44 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 10.33.51 am.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HappyCamper2018 said:

Sorry, probably too late to reply, but just saw this post.  I was having the same problem, could not find Booking Summary under those 3 bars and finally found it another way.  Go to 'Find Answers' then 'When will we receive our final documents' and that takes you to an area where you can click on Booking Summary.

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 10.33.44 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 10.33.51 am.png

Thank you SO much!

I never would have found it this way.  Much appreciated!!!

• Like 2

OP here. This issue was resolved in post #9 of this thread. Just zoom out and the "missing" menu" items will magically appear (poor website design/testing). The bottom menu items are off screen and there is no scroll capability. Zooming out allows the entire menu to be displayed. This is only an issue on smaller screens.

• Like 1