Diamond benefits

27 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

One 24 hour period. 

24 consecutive hours, or can they be broken-up throughout the entire cruise

I understand that you said "one" 24 hour period.  But, just checking.

Edited by Ret MP

You get one device for 24 hours, but it can be shared. You just can only have one device logged in at any point in time. Just log off one device and someone else can log in on their device.

Doing this, you can spread it out a little more if you are sailing with other family that also have Diamond. Just cash it in on different days.

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

Internet cannot be broken up over the entire cruise.

• Like 1

If both of you are diamond you will have two 24 hour sessions.  If you start using it in the afternoon then you can use it the next morning.  Share it and you'll have 4 1/2 days.  

If one gets a plan you can both share one plan or one can use both 24 hour plans.  On our last cruise we were able to give both of our 24 hours to a solo cruiser by going to It. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ret MP said:

One 24 hour period is the winning answer

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

If both of you are diamond you will have two 24 hour sessions.  If you start using it in the afternoon then you can use it the next morning.  Share it and you'll have 4 1/2 days.  

If one gets a plan you can both share one plan or one can use both 24 hour plans.  On our last cruise we were able to give both of our 24 hours to a solo cruiser by going to It. 

I like your strategic idea here and will try that later this month.

I don’t know why after 10 cruises I am such a dufuss, but I seem to always need to relearn the cell phone rules.  You have any tricks/tips for that.  Example, in San Juan and St Thomas, being US, I think I can use my cell phone at no extra charges?  Not sure if this includes texting.

Eddie

16 minutes ago, Eddie Wilson said:

I don’t know why after 10 cruises I am such a dufuss, but I seem to always need to relearn the cell phone rules.  You have any tricks/tips for that.  Example, in San Juan and St Thomas, being US, I think I can use my cell phone at no extra charges?  Not sure if this includes texting.

Eddie

This will depend on your plan. In St. Thomas or San Juan I have never had additional charges with my plan. 

25 minutes ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Eddie

Depending on your carrier and plan, US territories in the Caribbean are treated as if you are within the States. It would be pretty easy to verify with your carrier before you travel.