Allure...what is your favorite specialty dining in order

We're sailing on the Allure on Sunday 1/22/23 and it will be our 3rd time on her.  The new menus are showing up in our cruise planner so mostly want to try a few new items in the MDR but might want to book a specialty restaurant or two.  I think we have tried everything but Samba Grill so are leaning towards that.  What are your favorite specialty dining Venus/things to eat there on the Allure?

My wife, son and I have been on Allure twice - during the summers of 2021 and 2022.  Hands down, #1 for all of us would be 150 Central Park.  The food and service were very good!   

Second for us would be Hibachi at Izumi's.  I know it's a bit cheesy, but we don't have many hibachi style restaurants in our area.  Food is good, especially the veggies, and if the table is interactive, it is a lot of fun too.  

Tied for third and fourth are Giovanni's and Chops.  if the weather is right, we prefer the outside seating at Giovanni's.  

Enjoy!

Thanks for all the input!  I agree food is very subjective as my hubby eats pretty much everything and I am a bit picky.  We want to try things on the new MDR menus so don't want the UDP and I think have tried everything except for Samba Grill so we were thinking of trying that.  I love seeing what is everyones favorite place or things are to eat as sometimes we never thought to order something until seeing it mentioned here.  We ate at Giovanni's two weeks ago on the Adventure and plan to eat at Guido's in Cozumel which has delicious Italian food and sangria so probably won't eat at Giovanni's either.