HUGE Price Drops on X Right Now

Cruzinforpeace***

I just saved $500 more on a July Summit cruise I booked months ago. I received the last discount on 1/10.  It was originally $4967.00  when I first booked in November and now it’s $4163.00 including tips and vacation protection and a $400 OBC (fully refundable deposit rate) .  Shocked to see such deep discounts even during “wave season”. I do believe there are cancellations due to the food cuts and new charges/increases on board.  Looks like they’re having a tough time filling the Summit during peak season.  Wonder if the rest of the fleet is as deeply discounted.  We still may cancel if things don’t change for the better, even with the basement prices.

Edited by Cruzinforpeace***
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

19 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

The most significant price drops the past few days are for the 2023 Millennium Alaska sailings in either interior or oceanview categories.  Anyone with those bookings should call in now for a price adjustment.  $1000 off per person versus what they were selling for early last year.

End of season in September, $170 pp pn, cruise only fare in a balcony room, is it considered a good price?

1 hour ago, islabahia said:

Our December cruise has increased.

7 minutes ago, dolls123 said:

My March cruise has increased

Like hotels and airfare, cruise pricing is dynamic, generally the chief reason for price increase is lack of category inventory (aka supply and demand)

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

Have 7 bookings check prices regularly, including today and all have increased of stayed the same.

Same with my 7 bookings.

Maybe because Cruzinforpeace had booked a partialobstructed view cabin? Not a popular choice?