How to create spaces between photos inserted directly from your phone or other device?

I've posted many photos here on CC over the years, generally by copying and pasting from a third party site like Shutterfly.  When I do that, I can create a space between each image, so they don't all run together vertically, and I can easily add captions if I want to.

I've noticed that when folks are inserting images into a post directly from the phone or other device they are using to post here on CC, the images all run together vertically.  I just tried this as a test using my iPhone, and I had the same issue:

Is there any way to keep this from happening?   Say you are posting here using your phone, and you want to post several photos from a shore excursion  -- how do you post them so there's a space between each of them?   

Thanks! 

Edited by Turtles06

This has been asked before, and whatever method they tried to describe never worked for me.  And since I have never firgured out how to attach links, or pics from Shutterfly, I always have to revert to my Surface Pro for that.  EM

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

broberts was awarded the badge 'Excellent Advice!'

Steps I use:

1. Place edit cursor where you want the first pic inserted

2. Tap Add Files

3. Select source if necessary, select one picture

4. Wait for pic to upload to the UPLOADED IMAGES bar, when the Insert link appears on pic tap it. The picture should be added to the edit area.

5. Press enter once or twice the cursor should move and leave blank space after the pic. If it doesn't, tap below the pic and press enter if necessary so there is blank space above the cursor. Type any text you want.

6. Repeat 2 - 5 as many times as needed.

16745276554117391689638164583345.thumb.jpg.8dd26357c156ce4fd30237e199c030df.jpg

Some text

16745277928748224768837019330433.thumb.jpg.45336a14a005938e8cb45506146b4c82.jpg

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Travelicious said:

Thanks for this guidance!

@Travelicious

Your test post has been split out of this thread and moved to the TEST FORUM where it belongs. That is where all test posts should be.

For your post, click here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2930178-test/