The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday January 24th, 2023

rafinmd

This is my fourth attempt today to read and post on the daily thread.!!

As always, thanks to everyone for your contributions to the "Daily" and thanks to Roy, @rafinmd  for the locations of the Holland America Line Fleet, and the Care and Celebration Lists.

Best wishes to all on the Care List.

@Cruising-along somewhat late, but  Happy Birthday wishes to you.    Pleased that your DH has completed his treatments, did the medication for the nausea help?

• Like 11

On 1/24/2023 at 9:26 PM, erewhon said:

This is my fourth attempt today to read and post on the daily thread.!!

As always, thanks to everyone for your contributions to the "Daily" and thanks to Roy, @rafinmd  for the locations of the Holland America Line Fleet, and the Care and Celebration Lists.

Best wishes to all on the Care List.

@Cruising-along somewhat late, but  Happy Birthday wishes to you.    Pleased that your DH has completed his treatments, did the medication for the nausea help?

I'm sorry for the late response, and thank you for the birthday wishes and about DH finishing his treatments! 

I'm happy to say the medication for the nausea helped immensely.  So no nausea, but over time he felt more and more fatigued and a lot of discomfort in that area.  This was totally voluntary on his part, the treatment is given in the hopes it will delay the return of any tumors.  Now he goes approximately every 3 months to be checked.  If they don't find any tumors for x number of months, then he can go a little longer between checks.  

• Like 2