Thanks to all of you for taking us along

Red-Sol

I just wanted to take a moment to thank some people who have done live type reviews on the NCL boards over the last few months. Your opinions, experiences, pics, and videos have helped out far more people than you could ever know. I am creating this list from memory (a dangerous thing to do in my case 😉 although I can't remember why 🤣) so I apologize for anyone I may have missed...and no doubt there are some. But please be assured that all of your contributions are appreciated very much.

@mking8288

@JIMESOPUS

@Laszlo

@cruiseny4life

@BirdTravels

@PistolPete13

@graphicguy

Thank You All Very Much!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

May I echo your thanks?

Not only are the live or semi-live posts amazing to follow, they are so helpful in learning the quirks, pros and cons of each ship. Super time-consuming, but so appreciated. I love the "audience participation" aspect as well - emphasizes the differences in how people on the same cruise have completely opposite (or similar) experiences. 

Thank you from a fellow appreciative cruise-lover. 

Warmest, Amy

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Red-Sol said:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank some people who have done live type reviews on the NCL boards over the last few months. Your opinions, experiences, pics, and videos have helped out far more people than you could ever know. I am creating this list from memory (a dangerous thing to do in my case 😉 although I can't remember why 🤣) so I apologize for anyone I may have missed...and no doubt there are some. But please be assured that all of your contributions are appreciated very much.

@mking8288

@JIMESOPUS

@Laszlo

@cruiseny4life

@BirdTravels

@PistolPete13

@graphicguy

Thank You All Very Much!

What a nice post!  Thanks!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

What a nice post!  Thanks!

I'm sure you might be a little sad that your Bengals couldn't get it done tonight....(Just as I was with the Bills against your guys last week) In reality though based on what happened with both of our teams on the Monday Night game...it was probably meant to be and simply some kind of Shakesperean ending for both of us! On to Next Year! 🙂

• Like 1

I echo the gratitude. Cruising is different than any travel I have experienced. The buildup and anticipation as I counted down the days was magnified as I researched and followed so many here on CC. Thanks to all of the friends I’ve made and never met for sharing your tips, hacks and tricks, and your disappointments and joys in your adventures. 

• Like 2

Thanks all and happy to share the recognition with other fellow CC'ers ... we all learn from each other in making a better cruising experience for this community, which I've gained & learn so much, it's only fair and the right thing to give back & contribute.  Along the way, get to meet & connect the real faces/names with some of the virtual CC screen names or ID "handles" in person - and, staying in touch as new friends after the cruise ended.  

Another "name" comes to mind for me ... shadowmeboy

Henry a/k/a mking8288 - posting "live" on my Sony Vaio, northbound leaving the Caribbean Sea into the North Atlantic, well east of Bahamas & surprisingly, NCL's satellite WiFi (non-StarLink) isn't too bad for me while away from land signals.  

• Like 9

Thank you for this post - I too want to thank all those that contribute with reviews. I for one read all reviews even if it is not my itinerary or ship.  I live through others cruises while waiting for mine and enjoy each and every one!!

Edited by TSUmom
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Red-Sol said:

I'm sure you might be a little sad that your Bengals couldn't get it done tonight....(Just as I was with the Bills against your guys last week) In reality though based on what happened with both of our teams on the Monday Night game...it was probably meant to be and simply some kind of Shakesperean ending for both of us! On to Next Year! 🙂

Yeah….great year for both teams, though.  It was just the ending that was disappointing.  We both have good, young teams.  We’ll be mixing it up for years to come.

Love posting cruise adventures.  People here enjoy it and actually, I. Go revisit them from time-to-time, so I have a record of the cruise as it was happening.  Can’t get that with just pictures alone.

It’s challenging most of the time, given the spotty nature of ship internet.  So mostly, I can’t get to people’s requests.  I give it a shot, though.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Yeah….great year for both teams, though.  It was just the ending that was disappointing.  We both have good, young teams.  We’ll be mixing it up for years to come.

Love posting cruise adventures.  People here enjoy it and actually, I. Go revisit them from time-to-time, so I have a record of the cruise as it was happening.  Can’t get that with just pictures alone.

It’s challenging most of the time, given the spotty nature of ship internet.  So mostly, I can’t get to people’s requests.  I give it a shot, though.

Add me to the list of people to give thanks for writing reviews (live or not) it really helps. 

I keep thinking that I will do it THIS TIME... but as always... never get around to it.  It really would be best for me as well as I am having more and more memory issues.  Ok, next one... 🤞

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Red-Sol said:

Pinging @shadowmeboy just to make you aware that people are very appreciative of the "live" type posts you have been kind enough to do! 🙂

shadowmeboy's reviews and pictures in Alaska are the reason we decided to book our August cruise!

• Like 2