Help with parking in Port Everglades

Mar y Sol

we are sailing on Celebrity’s Beyond, 2/5/2023, our first post COVID19 cruise and need help with parking in Port Everglades!  I’ve read all the information (or at least I think I have), and cannot figure out where to park!

Any suggestions?

I like ParknGo as well... my husband has mobility issues... can't walk long distances... so it is nice to just pull in to their lot..go right on a shuttle and head off to port... and at the end of the cruise their vans are there waiting for us... quick and easy. however, you need to leave your keys... which has not been a problem..but it would be nice if we could park it ourselves. However the lot is not that large and it would not be nearly as fast as the system they have. I just leave an AirTag in the car.. 🙂  If you pay in advance it is cheaper... and if you have to cancel. they will return the fee.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Last week we parked at the Palm Garage (which is also the garage for Beyond) at the port for our Reflection cruise. We arrived about 9:30am and got a parking space on the first level. I had read all kinds of horror stories about parking at the port, but I was very pleasantly surprised and wouldn't hesitate to park there again. The best thing is that we didn't have to leave our car keys with anyone (or leave them in the car like I read Park N' Go is now doing).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Park 'N Go worked for us.  They were quick to head us out in a shuttle with a few other couples after we parked.  No sitting there for half an hour waiting to fill the shuttle.  We did have to wait a while for a shuttle after the cruise since there were a LOT of people for their shuttle service and it kept filling up, and for some reason there was quite a wait at one point (traffic, I assume).  Also, it was more like gang loading than proper queueing, which was kind of annoying.  Still, we would still use again. Not a terrible price, and it worked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Parking in the Palm garage was easy.  You can swing by the entrance to the Beyond and drop off your luggage with a porter and then go park.  Lots of port employees directing traffic.  I was worried about the elevator waits on the return but they have an employee at the elevators, moving things along.  I think we waited less than 10 minutes.  Pay when you leave (they have multiple pay stations at the exits so the wait isn't long) they also had an employee there to help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Midport garage/Palm garage.  $15/day last I checked.  Just a walk across the street. No need to wait for a shuttle.  I don't think the offsite options save much, if anything for their relative inconvenience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, D C said:

Midport garage/Palm garage.  $15/day last I checked.  Just a walk across the street. No need to wait for a shuttle.  I don't think the offsite options save much, if anything for their relative inconvenience.

Is it a flat $15 a day?  No added tax?  We used to be big fans of Park ‘n’ Go but their rates are now the same as parking at the port!  No point in having to wait for their shuttle at the end of the cruise if you aren’t saving money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Is it a flat $15 a day?  No added tax?  We used to be big fans of Park ‘n’ Go but their rates are now the same as parking at the port!  No point in having to wait for their shuttle at the end of the cruise if you aren’t saving money.

Agreed!  Ever since Park N Fly closed Park N Go and others raised their rates.  So there really is no cost savings.  If you have difficulty making the short walk from the garage at Port Everglades to the ship then I guess it is worth the extra time to take the shuttle and not have to walk at all.  But we just park at the port now because the cost is the same and it is faster and more convenient.  I am almost positive the $15 includes taxes.

Edited by RobertoF
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Pretty sure it's $15/day total. 

• Thanks 2

We just got off the Edge today.  We used Park & Go.  Husband book online & it was a lot cheaper than close to port.  He dropped me off at port with luggage— drove to parking (a little ways from port) Today they were quick to pick us up right as we got off the ship. Would recommend them

57 minutes ago, Momperson3 said:

We just got off the Edge today.  We used Park & Go.  Husband book online & it was a lot cheaper than close to port.  He dropped me off at port with luggage— drove to parking (a little ways from port) Today they were quick to pick us up right as we got off the ship. Would recommend them

How much per night, with tax? 

I was just on a recent RC cruise and the Odyssey was docked in terminal 18.  However, the parking was over by terminal 21.  Doesn't sound like a problem but I had to walk through 2 different parking lots to get back to the ship.  Thankfully, I had dropped off luggage and passenger beforehand.