New website.

Riocca

54 minutes ago, Riocca said:

I understand from reports of a TA webinar in another platform that 52000 of the bookings migrated from RC contained errors, that’s a lot of bookings that have to be manually checked.

The email is carefully worded so as not to blame the quality of information on the old system, out of 5 bookings I have one that has an incorrect invoice amount however although the other totals are correct the invoice information is incomprehensible so I think there’s a lot more information that needs correcting.

I saw that earlier today.as not cruising for a while I hope some errors are fix by then. I can find some tours but not really looked. I have learned my agent sees nothing while I can see  cruises.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Belfastman said:

On our recent cruise the police required us to produce our boarding pass before allowing us on to the pier. Not sure what would have happened if we didn't have it.

In the absence of a boarding pass, I wonder if a copy of the invoice might work. If it happens that the majority of passengers on a cruise have no boarding pass, I’m sure there will be a workaround. I’d hate to be the security person holding back several hundred grumpy cruisers!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Belfastman said:

On our recent cruise the police required us to produce our boarding pass before allowing us on to the pier. Not sure what would have happened if we didn't have it.

The cruise line would deal with that if there were issues with the port authority.  A copy of the manifest is all the police need

• Like 5

Our October cruise had an incorrect balance but showed a charge for the AzAmazing Evening, so as an experiment I cancelled the booking for the AzAmazing Evening and re booked as it showed as £0 on excursions. 
Balance immediately changed and is now almost correct just £0.03 in our favour, I’m sure everything will be ok in the end, I made sure we had up to date invoices and OBC totals before the change so can wait to sort out any discrepancies.

5 hours ago, uktog said:

We did not and we have a number of live bookings. We were getting emails up to now, looks like we’ve fallen off AGAIN 😡

We seem to have fallen off the email list for the first time in over 10 years.

What is interesting is that, unlike every other cruise line website that pounces on any perceived interest, I can’t seem to find a way to sign up for emails from Azamara.

Is there a way to do so now or is it best to wait until the new website is fully functional?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nordski said:

What is interesting is that, unlike every other cruise line website that pounces on any perceived interest, I can’t seem to find a way to sign up for emails from Azamara.

Is there a way to do so now or is it best to wait until the new website is fully functional?

If you log into the website, then click on your profile I get a menu on the left side of the page that lets you set communication preferences separated into two types, marketing and loyalty so you can opt for either or both.

Bizarrely I was getting emails and then last week I checked our preferences and reconfirmed them (no changes)and now nothing (not even in our junk mail)

Oh well, it can wait I am sure there are much bigger issues!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, nordski said:

If you sign in to your account then go to the drop down box on the left hand side you can see communication preferences.

IMG_0103.thumb.jpeg.8b58ab517c3185b07da3d8c4378c2551.jpeg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Riocca said:

If you sign in to your account then go to the drop down box on the left hand side you can see communication preferences.

IMG_0103.thumb.jpeg.8b58ab517c3185b07da3d8c4378c2551.jpeg

Thanks so much! I found the appropriate selection.

In defence of having to search for this, I do prefer it to the almost immediate and persistent badgering to sign up for emails on the RCI site.

I have confidence that the website issues will be resolved.

Thanks again for helping me find the appropriate link.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nordski said:

Thanks so much! I found the appropriate selection.

In defence of having to search for this, I do prefer it to the almost immediate and persistent badgering to sign up for emails on the RCI site.

I have confidence that the website issues will be resolved.

Thanks again for helping me find the appropriate link.

I don’t have that! 🥴

6 hours ago, Mrs Miggins said:

I would feel reassured with the wording of this email If I had received it.  Sadly not.

I live in the US, have a cruise within the next two months, and have received no communications whatsoever.

The email itself is really not acceptable. They could have acknowledged the problem without accepting liability, something like "the migration has not proceeded to the standards to which we hold ourselves, and we understand your frustration. Rest assured that we are doing everything . . . blah blah blah". The fact that this bare bones email took weeks to craft really just compounds the issue.

I'm personally extremely frustrated. My booking shows that I still "owe" the entire cost of the cruise, despite having paid in full months ago. I've filled the form over a week ago and . . . nothing. Until this gets resolved, I can't book excursions, packages, etc. and at this point am expecting to spend my first hours onboard waiting in a very, very long line at customer service to get this resolved, with a knock-on effect of finding dining times/opportunities booked by the time it's all done.

Edited by JYDCruise
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

We haven’t received it either. Maybe it’s only been sent to US pax.

I’m in the US and did not receive it. 
My 2 upcoming cruises are still incorrect in pricing and my OBC is incorrect. Also, my status and points are incorrect. I sent the help forms over a week ago and still no reply and no corrections made.

As a retired IT guy with a lot of experience doing system upgrades and data conversions over the years, I just can't fathom doing a system conversion that produced over 50,000 reservations with errors!   They surely received multiple iterations of live test files from RCCL months ago that should have been run through the new processes and loaded into the new system multiple times in the lead up to the big cutover.  Bugs are found and problems corrected during each of these test runs.  Sure, there will always be tens (or maybe even hundreds) of unique errors that could not be reasonably anticipated… but not > 50,000.  And this is a small cruise line in the grand scheme of things with a fraction of the reservations of the huge companies in the industry… which makes it all the more appalling.  The senior management of this new company has really let its guests (and investors) down and I hope appropriate action is taken.    

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Marylebone37 said:

As a retired IT guy with a lot of experience doing system upgrades and data conversions over the years, I just can't fathom doing a system conversion that produced over 50,000 reservations with errors!   They surely received multiple iterations of live test files from RCCL months ago that should have been run through the new processes and loaded into the new system multiple times in the lead up to the big cutover.  Bugs are found and problems corrected during each of these test runs.  Sure, there will always be tens (or maybe even hundreds) of unique errors that could not be reasonably anticipated… but not > 50,000.  And this is a small cruise line in the grand scheme of things with a fraction of the reservations of the huge companies in the industry… which makes it all the more appalling.  The senior management of this new company has really let its guests (and investors) down and I hope appropriate action is taken.    

I do hope that they can survive this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JYDCruise said:

I live in the US, have a cruise within the next two months, and have received no communications whatsoever.

The email itself is really not acceptable. They could have acknowledged the problem without accepting liability, something like "the migration has not proceeded to the standards to which we hold ourselves, and we understand your frustration. Rest assured that we are doing everything . . . blah blah blah". The fact that this bare bones email took weeks to craft really just compounds the issue.

I'm personally extremely frustrated. My booking shows that I still "owe" the entire cost of the cruise, despite having paid in full months ago. I've filled the form over a week ago and . . . nothing. Until this gets resolved, I can't book excursions, packages, etc. and at this point am expecting to spend my first hours onboard waiting in a very, very long line at customer service to get this resolved, with a knock-on effect of finding dining times/opportunities booked by the time it's all done.

I wouldn’t worry about the amount the website says you owe. As long as you have proof of your payment (E.g bank or credit card statement) there should be no problem when you get onboard. Don’t see that you will need to go to Guest Relations at all - if they let you onboard then they accept that you paid. Why not go ahead and book excursions - they are cancellable anyway.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mrs Miggins said:

I would feel reassured with the wording of this email If I had received it.  Sadly not.

I got the email, I just booked last week for a cruise in Sept. 2024. I am a new customer, trying AZ from being a regular Oceania cruiser.

My current booked cruise is not in my online account. So you are not missing being reassured because what AZ said would happen did not.

40 minutes ago, susiesan said:

I got the email, I just booked last week for a cruise in Sept. 2024. I am a new customer, trying AZ from being a regular Oceania cruiser.

My current booked cruise is not in my online account. So you are not missing being reassured because what AZ said would happen did not.

Hi Suz I have two cruises booked for this November both do not show, but I cancelled one this week and got a $2000 reduction+$500 O.B.C. 

It showed up on my future cruises ,but with only $250 O.B.C --- Go figure!!!

Edited by roger b
Spelling

No emails for quite some time.  No future cruise posted on the website.  Our TA did confirm our booking and pre-cruise land package are intact.  Not sure about the excursions we bought several months ago though.  Just completed the "Help " form.  Waiting for a response.  And just updated our communication preferences.  Last selections disappeared.

Edited by capsplace
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

We haven’t received it either. Maybe it’s only been sent to US pax.

We are in the US and have NOT (yet) received the aforementioned email. Maybe it was just sent to those sailing in the next 120 days? 🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, roger b said:

It showed up on my future cruises ,but with only $250 O.B.C --- Go figure!!!

Double check that by looking at the detail.  Is it in fact 2 x $250 (i.e. $250 per person)?  

That's how ours is listed for the standard $300 CC OBC.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Double check that by looking at the detail.  Is it in fact 2 x $250 (i.e. $250 per person)?  

Maybe but previous to the melt down  both O.BC credits showed up in my future cruises correctly??

8 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Yes, ours is the same - at first glance it looks like only $150, but it says Guest 1,2, so I assume that means $150 each - total $300 which is what it should be. It’s also how it was listed on my original invoice.

Edited by Grandma Cruising

14 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Yes, ours is the same - at first glance it looks like only $150, but it says Guest 1,2, so I assume that means $150 each - total $300 which is what it should be. It’s also how it was listed on my original invoice.

Our Feb 2024 cruise also has the same Guest 1,2 $150 OBC listed. However, we booked onboard Mar 15th and it should show the additional "CRUISENOW" OBC of $300, which it does not. However, we do have the emailed booking confirmation with the correct OBC info listed so, at this time, I'm not too worried about it being fixed since we're not sailing in the next 120 days.

• Like 1