World Cruise 2025?

jeno

Our 2023 World cruise was booked on Feb 16, 2021.  Our 2024 World cruise was booked on Jan 20, 2022. Does anyone k ow when the 2025 World cruise will be available to book? Would like to know the ship and itinerary. Thanks for any information you may have! 

1 hour ago, jeno said:

Our 2023 World cruise was booked on Feb 16, 2021.  Our 2024 World cruise was booked on Jan 20, 2022. Does anyone k ow when the 2025 World cruise will be available to book? Would like to know the ship and itinerary. Thanks for any information you may have! 

Hi, unfortunately I have no idea when the WC for 2025 will be released but I do wish they would hurry up and release their 2025 cruises.  Some lines already have theirs out but not Princess. 😞 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 6:27 PM, Busy Mum said:

Hi, unfortunately I have no idea when the WC for 2025 will be released but I do wish they would hurry up and release their 2025 cruises.  Some lines already have theirs out but not Princess. 😞 

I agree.... I am waiting and waiting.  The Island Princess 2025 cruise was announced to the current cruises onboard the world cruise now.

And Australia is getting getting the Discovery Princess down here in 2024/25.  

WHERE ARE THE ITINERARIES PRINCESS???? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 23ros said:

I agree.... I am waiting and waiting.  The Island Princess 2025 cruise was announced to the current cruises onboard the world cruise now.

And Australia is getting getting the Discovery Princess down here in 2024/25.  

WHERE ARE THE ITINERARIES PRINCESS???? 

Hi 23ros, I agree, where on earth are Princess's 2025 itineraries?  Surely, we won't have to wait much longer, but who would know..........

I was not aware that Discovery Princess was coming down to us in 2024/2025.... Gee I wish they would build smaller ships.....oh well......

Vicki. 🙂 

• Like 1

Kiwimum, thank you SO MUCH for this info! You made my day!

We’re booked on the 2024 WC but I like the 2025 itinerary a lot better and will probably switch (and if we skip the 2024 WC we’ll be in the U.S. and can travel to see the total solar eclipse in April). I’ll be anxiously awaiting my Elite invitation in the next few days! 

Thank you!!

34 minutes ago, conifercruiser said:

Kiwimum, thank you SO MUCH for this info! You made my day!

We’re booked on the 2024 WC but I like the 2025 itinerary a lot better and will probably switch (and if we skip the 2024 WC we’ll be in the U.S. and can travel to see the total solar eclipse in April). I’ll be anxiously awaiting my Elite invitation in the next few days! 

Thank you!!

You do not need to wait for an invite.  If you are elite, log into your account on March 5 and you should see the pricing and availability.   Releases are usually available at 9:00am California time.  
We are also thinking of booking if we can get over the thought of it being on the Island, our least favorite ship.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2023 at 8:39 PM, kiwimum said:

You do not need to wait for an invite.  If you are elite, log into your account on March 5 and you should see the pricing and availability.   Releases are usually available at 9:00am California time.  
We are also thinking of booking if we can get over the thought of it being on the Island, our least favorite ship.

What's not to like on the Island Princess?  Any specifics or just overall impression?

I've sailed on the Coral twice, but never the Island, so I'm curious.

Edited by SargassoPirate

I logged on today - March 5 and nothing was there.  Have called Princess 3 times and was told it opens on March 8 but they can't tell me if this is for Elite or everyone.  If anyone has a trick that I'm not aware of to be able to book now I'd appreciate it:)   Otherwise,  I'll keep calling every day keeping my fingers crossed we get the cabin we want.

Now aboard the Royal Princess. Future Cruise Desk staff says 3/7 for elites. 3/8 for everyone.  Even aboard, we cannot book yet and we are past World Cruise passengers. 

Edited by tcdcruiser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, SargassoPirate said:

What's not to like on the Island Princess?  Any specifics or just overall impression?

I've sailed on the Coral twice, but never the Island, so I'm curious.

Surely you have read about people complaining about the remodeling of Island where many new cabins were added on several decks in the aft section and this included removal of aft entertainment lounge (Universe) on deck 7.  Overall passenger load increased with a decrease in public space.

Otherwise, the ship is fine and we have now been on it twice.  As I have said many times, if you present me with two identical itineraries, I am going to choose the ship not named Island.  But, we would not hesitate to use it for a desired itinerary.  We have done 60 nights around S.A. and another 14 in the Med region.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrstmaxx said:

I logged on today - March 5 and nothing was there.  Have called Princess 3 times and was told it opens on March 8 but they can't tell me if this is for Elite or everyone.  If anyone has a trick that I'm not aware of to be able to book now I'd appreciate it:)   Otherwise,  I'll keep calling every day keeping my fingers crossed we get the cabin we want.

I'm attaching the image directly seen in the seminar hosted by the VP of Sales. They repeatedly say "March 7 for Elites".

image.png.7d407b788b0a4f999ffcca59c69d704b.png

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Surely you have read about people complaining about the remodeling of Island where many new cabins were added on several decks in the aft section and this included removal of aft entertainment lounge (Universe) on deck 7.  Overall passenger load increased with a decrease in public space.

Otherwise, the ship is fine and we have now been on it twice.  As I have said many times, if you present me with two identical itineraries, I am going to choose the ship not named Island.  But, we would not hesitate to use it for a desired itinerary.  We have done 60 nights around S.A. and another 14 in the Med region.

Yep, I've read about the addition of the cabins and the loss of the wrap around promenade.  At least there's still some promenade for walking laps and I can cut across at the aft.  

The fact that you wouldn't hesitate to sail on the Island for the desired itinerary tells me a lot.  More often than not I pick the itinerary first and then research the ship.  Since the world cruise on the Island is affordable and I like the itinerary, I should be fine.  All I really need is somewhere to get something to eat when I'm hungry, a shady place to read, a promenade to enjoy, and a wee dream in the evening.

Thanks for your insight. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 23ros said:

Any news of the CORAL PRINCESS WORLD CRUISE 2025 - departing from Australia

I asked about that with PVP (who hardly ever contacts me) but did about the Island World Cruise.  Stated "We do not have World Cruises starting from Australia as of yet.".

12 hours ago, icat2000 said:

I asked about that with PVP (who hardly ever contacts me) but did about the Island World Cruise.  Stated "We do not have World Cruises starting from Australia as of yet.".

Seriously.... 🤦‍♀️.   They need more training.!!!     Thanks for asking.  Just need to be patient a bit longer.  

I know no one knows but do you think they will break down the world cruise into sections?   One year they had Los Angeles to Singapore.   A bucket list trip for us.