Health questions

tigger54

31 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

I am on same voyage and I don’t have the questions in the App either, don’t worry about it they will ask you at check in. 

Thanks for that.  Sort of figured that’s what they were doing.  

I’m wondering if my Fall and Winter cruises show it, because I’ve already completed the checkin so far, green.

I sure hope I didn’t pick more Enhanced voyages…😩

20 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you go to the App…

#3 down 

Wellness Check…. 
If you see Wellness Check.. click on that

Click on wellness form…

upload documents…. 

IF you are required to upload a test result that can be done within 48 hours of sailing.  Click on the ? Symbol 

Check your requirements.  

In my Medallion app, we are Green, there is NO mention of "Wellness Check" on the home page. Days until we cruise is 35, for a 7 night cruise from Galveston. Maybe the Wellness check isn't required for our cruise?

Doug

20 minutes ago, PaperSniper4 said:

In my Medallion app, we are Green, there is NO mention of "Wellness Check" on the home page. Days until we cruise is 35, for a 7 night cruise from Galveston. Maybe the Wellness check isn't required for our cruise?

Doug

Sounds like they are just asking the health questions at the port for cruises, unless you are on an Enhanced Voyage.

I would just recheck the App 24-48 hours before sailing to see if they added anything.

Several, whom have sailed recently, said they were just asked at the port.  

We were just on the Royal from 1/31-2/10 and the wellness check was no longer in the app. This was a Mexican Riviera cruise. The only “wellness check” that was done was to ask if we had any COVID symptoms 5 days before our boarding date. We both said “no” and that was it. We were also on a cruise from SF to Ensenada in November and had the same thing. No wellness check in the app and just asked if we had any symptoms when we boarded. 

1 minute ago, KLM3164 said:

We were just on the Royal from 1/31-2/10 and the wellness check was no longer in the app. This was a Mexican Riviera cruise. The only “wellness check” that was done was to ask if we had any COVID symptoms 5 days before our boarding date. We both said “no” and that was it. We were also on a cruise from SF to Ensenada in November and had the same thing. No wellness check in the app and just asked if we had any symptoms when we boarded. 

Thanks for that response.

Just so people know, if you have an Enhanced Voyage, you will see the wellness check on your Princess App and to follow the special covid protocols…..at least for now…until they change it again!😩

Remember back in the day when you had to fill out a form asking if you had any gastrointestinal issues prior to boarding your cruise? I guess Princess doesn’t care about those issues any more since they just ask about COVID symptoms.

2 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

We do not have an Enhanced Voyage, so I guess that’s why I am not seeing a Wellness Check?

I was on 4 cruises on 2022 and the wellness check on the app was not available till 24 hours before sailing 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, memoak said:

I was on 4 cruises on 2022 and the wellness check on the app was not available till 24 hours before sailing 

Yes, that was the way it’s been, except the Enhanced Voyages say available within 48 hours. 

So, if you want to, check 24 hours before… Or not…😁

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, memoak said:

43 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, that was the way it’s been, except the Enhanced Voyages say available within 48 hours. 

So, if you want to, check 24 hours before… Or not…😁

Thank you both!  I will quit looking, ha ha! 

5 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Doug

We sail from Galveston on February 19 and it is not showing up for us either. #3 down is Medallion Net.  

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Sounds like they are just asking the health questions at the port for cruises, unless you are on an Enhanced Voyage.

I would just recheck the App 24-48 hours before sailing to see if they added anything.

Several, whom have sailed recently, said they were just asked at the port.  

Thanks, that's probably it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tigger54 said:

Does anyone know what the health question/ questions are?

In the 7 days before boarding, have you had any symptoms of COVID-19

And if you are on an Enhanced voyage:

Upload Negative PCR / Antigen Test

Please upload a photo of your negative self-test with proof of a negative result.
Make sure your name and test date are clearly visible in the frame or written on a separate piece of paper.
If sailing to, from or visiting Australia,REGIONAL REQUIREMENTSmay vary.
Upload
If not sailing on an enhanced guideline voyage, upload of a negative PCR/Antigen test is recommended but NOT REQUIRED to boardLEARN MORE
Have questions?Visit our FAQ
Save

Upload will be available within 48 hours of your journey.

Are You Fully Vaccinated?

Please review the COVID-19 vaccination and testing requirements for your voyage and acknowledge the following:
I am fully vaccinatedI am not fully vaccinated

Upload Proof Of Vaccine

Complete
RETAKE PHOTO

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2023 at 1:29 PM, Jemnibabe said:

Just a bit off topic:  our Personalizer for the Hawaii/South Pacific Enhanced Voyage no longer has the health tooll.  Do you think they are changing the protocol?  Thanks

I’m on this same cruise and the wellness check is still on the app for me. Just uploaded our vaccination cards today. 

• Like 1